Solved Bad Scrapping of Doctor Who
Once again, I am back here to find out how to tell XBMC to use the correct thumbs and pics. I just reinstalled and XBMC pulled in ALL the wrong episode cover art for Doctor Who. Metadata shows it is Doctor Who 2005, but XBMC is pulling in all the ones from the black and white days (1950's I believe).

What setting is wrong in XBMC that needs to be fixed?

How can you tell XBMC to use the correct artwork on the NAS?

How do I clean out all those wrong episode pics on XBMC on the Doctor Who 2005?
Here is the example, this is not Doctor Who 2005. Backdrop is though.

If I use my MCM, it downloaded and displayed the correct posters. But somehow in XBMC it went and found some other incorrect covers. Do I have a setting wrong to make XBMC do this or is this some other issue?
Is your folder named correctly?

ie Doctor Who (2005)
Yes it is and I looked inside the metadata as well. It is strange as this happens sporadically. Three systems and only one shows the correct artwork.

Same thing here, two systems show the correct artwork, but one system does not; Show is Space: 1999, but look what XBMC pulled in (and again two systems have the correct artwork
I'm struggling with it too and I hope you found a way to suggest.
From what I notice, seems to be a problem in thetvdb, which has two distinct sections: "Doctor Who", with seasons 1-26, and "Doctor Who (2005)" which I dont know why is recorded separately
As a normal last resort I just removed my entire TV Show source, did a clean (does nothing) then had to hunt down all the Sam Neil pictures and deleted them one by one. I then added my source back and all is fine. So far, waiting for another bad scrape.

But that did it for me, removing the source and then doing what I did.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bad Scrapping of Doctor Who0