[MOD] Scrolling Letter Through List
Hard to describe in words what this is... as you look through your media, a letters appears in the middle of your screen as to the position where you are on your library. A picture is worth 1,000 words.

This works on all library lists where you are browsing alphabetically.

Installation:

Backup the files to replaced in your 1080i folder in case you want to revert.

Extract and replace the files from the same folders in the download. Restart your XBMC.

How to Customize...

If you do not like the yellow color I use for my indicator letter, edit the Includes_Breadcrumbs.xml file. On line 307 change the hex code for the color you wish to use. I suggest using the ColorPickerAddon to get the color you want.

I have also included the Photoshop file where you can edit and change the halo (yellow) color of the background graphic.... after editing save as ScrollLetter2.png

Download

Enjoy.

Hernando
Does the letter remain on the screen or is it just momentary?
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Momentary when you are in the process of scrolling.
This looks great, can't wait to add it. Can you tell me which font's you added to font.xml? I already have some custom fonts in my file and I don't want to overwrite it.
It is close to top of file... I think i put 3x at end of ont name. Cant look until i get home.
Font name is Font_ShowcaseMainLabel3x_Caps... the section of code starts at line 23... Or basically just copy the below to your existing fonts.xml file:

Code:
    <font>
            <name>Font_ShowcaseMainLabel3x_Caps</name>
            <filename>BebasNeue.ttf</filename>
            <style>bold uppercase</style>
            <size>136</size>
        </font>

Enjoy.
Awesome, thank you so much.
Great mod. One of my biggest problems scrolling through library listings has always been knowing when to stop. The view can't change fast enough to keep up with the scroll and I usually go right past where I want to stop.

Not any more.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Nice mod, thanks!
Will give it a try. Scrolling quickly to a large collection can be a difficult task indeed...
Great little mod! Works perfectly. I changed the color as I wasn't a fan of the yellow, but this is great for my wife.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Scrolling Letter Through List0