Show "Paused in picture slideshow
This appears to be an option in Confluence http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...e/Settings

Does it also exist in Transparency? It's on by default, but I'd like to disable it so when the picture slideshow is paused, there is no text on screen.
(2013-11-27, 01:38)gooner_47 Wrote: This appears to be an option in Confluence http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...e/Settings

Does it also exist in Transparency? It's on by default, but I'd like to disable it so when the picture slideshow is paused, there is no text on screen.

there's no such option in Transparency!
but i'll probably remove the 'paused' text altogether,
as it is indeed silly to display it when you pause the
slideshow to have a closer look at the picture.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Could you hazard a guess as to what that option is doing? Would it be something as simple as adding an entry to an xml file somewhere to disable that text?

Basically is that (or removing it altogether as you mentioned) something an end user could do relatively simply, compared to changing code etc?
(2013-11-27, 01:50)gooner_47 Wrote: Could you hazard a guess as to what that option is doing? Would it be something as simple as adding an entry to an xml file somewhere to disable that text?

Basically is that (or removing it altogether as you mentioned) something an end user could do relatively simply, compared to changing code etc?

it would be as simple as opening ../skin.transparency/720p/Slideshow.xml in a text editor
and deleting the paused label control, lines 15-27.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Sorted. Thanks, again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Show "Paused in picture slideshow0