• 3(current)
Amber for Gotham - Support thread
(2013-12-26, 09:52)melfy Wrote: love this skin on my rPi but don't see any tv show art on the tv show home shelf. These work fine on other skins like confluence and quartz. Movies work fine.
I am using v1.5.6 on openelec nightlies. Any thoughts on where I should look to solve this?

Thanks.

I found a possible cause of this on another thread - Amber seems to use Poster art where as Quartz and Confluence use Thumbs for shelf images. I did a full download all missing artwork and images now appear on the shelf. Not sure why my system doesnt download poster art by default.
I've been discussing this on the Amber frodo thread but it looks like it'll only be fixed in gotham s so here is the link to the discussion but I'll post here in the future

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=172623&page=57
(2014-01-15, 02:01)melfy Wrote:
(2013-12-26, 09:52)melfy Wrote: love this skin on my rPi but don't see any tv show art on the tv show home shelf. These work fine on other skins like confluence and quartz. Movies work fine.
I am using v1.5.6 on openelec nightlies. Any thoughts on where I should look to solve this?

Thanks.

I found a possible cause of this on another thread - Amber seems to use Poster art where as Quartz and Confluence use Thumbs for shelf images. I did a full download all missing artwork and images now appear on the shelf. Not sure why my system doesnt download poster art by default.

And final update - it was the metadata downloaded by sickbeard that confused the skin. If i deleted the sickbeard meta data and removed the show from library, then rescanned tv shows, the posters appear as they should. I'll just leave the sickbeard metadata turned off.
Yes that's because sickbeard meta is creating seasons data and xmbc scraper can't core with the seasons. . That's a very basic how I get it type of explanation. So any new show starting a new season is causing issues. M unless you can confirm this is effecting brand new shows you've added to xbmc that are on season 1? I couldn't be sure so if you confirm this is the case I'll look at turning off sb data too but I'm not sure if that is the cause.
Hi all

If I want to test Gotham on Raspberry Pi with Amber and PlexBMC connecting to the latest version of PMC, how do you propose I got about it?

Questions:
- Nightlies of RaspBMC or Openelec
- PlexBMC from Github? - and which branch?
- Amber Skin from Github - master branch?

And so on :-)[/align]
(2014-01-22, 14:01)glazeddonut Wrote: Hi all

If I want to test Gotham on Raspberry Pi with Amber and PlexBMC connecting to the latest version of PMC, how do you propose I got about it?

Questions:
- Nightlies of RaspBMC or Openelec
- PlexBMC from Github? - and which branch?
- Amber Skin from Github - master branch?

And so on :-)[/align]

Use Amber from XBMC repository and PleXBMC from here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=175995

Post your findings and speed comparison to XBMC library, that would be interesting to see.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

If you choose raspbmc the latest nightlies are found here
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=176043
(2014-01-22, 10:26)Atinkler Wrote: Yes that's because sickbeard meta is creating seasons data and xmbc scraper can't core with the seasons. . That's a very basic how I get it type of explanation. So any new show starting a new season is causing issues. M unless you can confirm this is effecting brand new shows you've added to xbmc that are on season 1? I couldn't be sure so if you confirm this is the case I'll look at turning off sb data too but I'm not sure if that is the cause.

I confirmed that this does occur for new shows on season 1 (episode 1) and works if I remove the show from my xbmc library, then remove the metadata from sickbeard and rescan eg I now have the poster appearing on the shelf. I'll do some further reading on the seasons posters to try and understand this a little more. I saw a few links in replies to your other thread so thanks for pointing that out.
switched to 1.5.8 yesterday, (using openeleec gotham nightly on RPI, and Mac)... in LiveTV there is no EPG Data in the Channel List anymore,, switched back to 1.5.6 --- epg is visible there... Bug or Feature Huh
vdr 2.2.0 (yavdr/unstable-vdr) / TBS 6991 dvbs-2 - Twin Tuner plus CI / vdr-plugin-vnsiserver 1.3.0 (FernetMenta's GIT) / Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
Zotac CI520 / kodibuntu 14.04 / Helix 14.1 stable, vdr addon 1.9.23 (Opdenkamp's GIT), Skin Rapier 7.2.0
MacBook Pro / OSX 10.10 / Helix 14.1 stable, vdr addon 1.9.23 (Opdenkamp's GIT), Skin Rapier 7.2.0
MySQL MediaDB
(2014-01-28, 08:15)martin.haager Wrote: switched to 1.5.8 yesterday, (using openeleec gotham nightly on RPI, and Mac)... in LiveTV there is no EPG Data in the Channel List anymore,, switched back to 1.5.6 --- epg is visible there... Bug or Feature Huh

Is this on rpi only or does it affect mac as well?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

affects both openelec nightly on rpi and xbmc nightly on mac
vdr 2.2.0 (yavdr/unstable-vdr) / TBS 6991 dvbs-2 - Twin Tuner plus CI / vdr-plugin-vnsiserver 1.3.0 (FernetMenta's GIT) / Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
Zotac CI520 / kodibuntu 14.04 / Helix 14.1 stable, vdr addon 1.9.23 (Opdenkamp's GIT), Skin Rapier 7.2.0
MacBook Pro / OSX 10.10 / Helix 14.1 stable, vdr addon 1.9.23 (Opdenkamp's GIT), Skin Rapier 7.2.0
MySQL MediaDB
(2014-01-28, 09:55)martin.haager Wrote: affects both openelec nightly on rpi and xbmc nightly on mac

Can you check with older nightly on mac?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

which date / build your interested.. mine is from 16.01.2014
MySQL MediaDB
I noticed this too when I updated the skin a while ago, it seems to be caused by an invalid text color being specified.

I've spent some time over the weekend making some changes to the PVR side of Amber (have some more planned) - current changes are here ; https://github.com/realroywalker/skin.amber

Note the missing EPG fix is here; https://github.com/realroywalker/skin.am...76121e0ed3
Thanks Swifty

Updated Label2 in Line 60 and Line 100 of View_PVR.xml
Epg Data now visible again using 1.5.8

@pecinko
still open to do some testing if it helps :-)

===============================================
60c60
< <textcolor>Label2</textcolor>
---
> <textcolor>ListDetails</textcolor>
100c100
< <textcolor>Label2</textcolor>
---
> <textcolor>ListDetails</textcolor>
===============================================
MySQL MediaDB
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Gotham - Support thread2