Amber for Gotham - Support thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Vlaves Offline
And I think I have a BUG found, but I'm not shure. When I'm in the EPG Timeline, hitting the "Back" Key on my remote doesn't brings me back to the last Menu, nothing happens. If I for example use this Skin here, than it works. When I'm at home, need to check in Confluence...

Regrads / Pozdrav
Vlado
find quote
pecinko Offline
Donor
(2014-04-17 15:43)Vlaves Wrote:  And I think I have a BUG found, but I'm not shure. When I'm in the EPG Timeline, hitting the "Back" Key on my remote doesn't brings me back to the last Menu, nothing happens. If I for example use this Skin here, than it works. When I'm at home, need to check in Confluence...

Regrads / Pozdrav
Vlado

Blue is overrated, orange is more sexy Smile I would need to redesing home page. Lots of work...

My skins:

Amber
Quartz

find quote
pecinko Offline
Donor
(2014-04-17 15:01)Vlaves Wrote:  I thought more of both in one menu. I have some local content on the XBMC PC and the Libraries from Plex. If I coud see both in the same vertical menu it would be great. Or does the PleXBMC Addon support MyPlex sharing. I have created a seperate Plex Account just to share my Kids Stuff for that user.

Two possibilities again:

1. Add a favorite link to local content to main menu so it is visible while in plexbmc mode.
2. Make 2 profiles in XBMC for Adults and for Kids

Does this help?

My skins:

Amber
Quartz

find quote