• 7(current)
Amber for Gotham - Support thread
And I think I have a BUG found, but I'm not shure. When I'm in the EPG Timeline, hitting the "Back" Key on my remote doesn't brings me back to the last Menu, nothing happens. If I for example use this Skin here, than it works. When I'm at home, need to check in Confluence...

Regrads / Pozdrav
Vlado
(2014-04-17, 15:43)Vlaves Wrote: And I think I have a BUG found, but I'm not shure. When I'm in the EPG Timeline, hitting the "Back" Key on my remote doesn't brings me back to the last Menu, nothing happens. If I for example use this Skin here, than it works. When I'm at home, need to check in Confluence...

Regrads / Pozdrav
Vlado

Blue is overrated, orange is more sexy Smile I would need to redesing home page. Lots of work...
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2014-04-17, 15:01)Vlaves Wrote: I thought more of both in one menu. I have some local content on the XBMC PC and the Libraries from Plex. If I coud see both in the same vertical menu it would be great. Or does the PleXBMC Addon support MyPlex sharing. I have created a seperate Plex Account just to share my Kids Stuff for that user.

Two possibilities again:

1. Add a favorite link to local content to main menu so it is visible while in plexbmc mode.
2. Make 2 profiles in XBMC for Adults and for Kids

Does this help?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Hi pecinko, once again, great work. I'm looking forward to using amber with the gotham release.

I want to point out some feature disparities in the subtitle download UI (compared to confluence):
- The "manual search string" button is missing
- The service logo is missing
- Language icons are not displayed
Is there anyway we can squeeze channel logos into views (particularly low list) when browsing our tv shows (not epg/live tv)?
(2014-04-20, 12:08)CrowleyAJ Wrote: Hi pecinko, once again, great work. I'm looking forward to using amber with the gotham release.

I want to point out some feature disparities in the subtitle download UI (compared to confluence):

Fixed in latest release.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2014-04-23, 01:32)pecinko Wrote:
(2014-04-20, 12:08)CrowleyAJ Wrote: Hi pecinko, once again, great work. I'm looking forward to using amber with the gotham release.

Fixed in latest release.

Thanks for the update!
Hey, I wanted to give you my support for this awesome skin! Just got the update on Gotham and it looks great, especially the EPG. Hope you will continue to develop it!
Hi all,

is it possible to remove 10 add-on limitation in "HOME SHELF" menu in Amber settings on Openelec Gotham beta?

(2014-04-23, 20:18)msrn Wrote: is it possible to remove 10 add-on limitation in "HOME SHELF" menu in Amber settings on Openelec Gotham beta?

Easiest workaround would be to put another 10 to favourites shelf.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2014-04-23, 20:27)pecinko Wrote:
(2014-04-23, 20:18)msrn Wrote: is it possible to remove 10 add-on limitation in "HOME SHELF" menu in Amber settings on Openelec Gotham beta?

I had also think about this solution, but since I have on "favorites" shelf some other shortcuts (programs, ...) I thought and hope that there is some kind of workaround (few posts before this I saw possibility to tweak Includes.xml but since I'm no expert for ssh my RPI I gave up...)
(2014-04-23, 20:36)msrn Wrote:

I had also think about this solution, but since I have on "favorites" shelf some other shortcuts (programs, ...) I thought and hope that there is some kind of workaround (few posts before this I saw possibility to tweak Includes.xml but since I'm no expert for ssh my RPI I gave up...)

So, Mr. Pecinko is there tweak to alow more than 10 add-ons to shelf? Pozdrav

(2014-04-23, 20:36)msrn Wrote:

So, Mr. Pecinko is there a tweak to alow more than 10 add-ons to shelf? Pozdrav
(2014-04-23, 20:36)msrn Wrote: So, Mr. Pecinko is there a tweak to alow more than 10 add-ons to shelf? Pozdrav

There is no quick tweak I'm afraid. It must be first added to settings and home page afterwards.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Stupid question... where is 'Programs'? How do I get to it? Thanks.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My Family Room Theater
(2014-02-27, 15:22)thewarm Wrote: Any chance of integrating TV Next Aired into the Gotham release please. It's the only thing missing from the perfect skin for me.
Thanks for the hard work!

I'd second that...
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Gotham - Support thread2