• 14(current)
Amber for Gotham - Support thread
I love love love this skin. I tried all the skins in XBMC repo and this is the best clean one out of them all. One thing that is sorely missing is android apps. It crashes whenever we go to android apps. Can this be fixed to show apps like confluence does within XBMC. Please please please.
(2014-07-23, 18:23)heyredy141 Wrote: I love love love this skin. I tried all the skins in XBMC repo and this is the best clean one out of them all. One thing that is sorely missing is android apps. It crashes whenever we go to android apps. Can this be fixed to show apps like confluence does within XBMC. Please please please.

Unfortunately I don't have a Android device and I don't know what the problem is. If anyone knows what should be done/changed - please step up.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2013-12-04, 10:59)pecinko Wrote:
(2013-12-04, 08:15)piodio Wrote:
(2013-12-03, 16:54)pecinko Wrote: Add partial watch mark for shelf in progress
In this case the first three items are 'In Progress' items. But the last three items are 'Random' items, obviously not watched and not partially played.

Could you please look into them?

Thanks for reporting. I had a feeling this was going too easy Smile

Did anyone ever find a solution to this? My entire "Recommended" shelf shows partially watched status icons, regardless of whether they've been watched or not.
(2014-07-23, 19:53)pecinko Wrote:
(2014-07-23, 18:23)heyredy141 Wrote: I love love love this skin. I tried all the skins in XBMC repo and this is the best clean one out of them all. One thing that is sorely missing is android apps. It crashes whenever we go to android apps. Can this be fixed to show apps like confluence does within XBMC. Please please please.

Unfortunately I don't have a Android device and I don't know what the problem is. If anyone knows what should be done/changed - please step up.

Looks like it has something to do with missing icons for some Apps:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=173742&page=2

Says something about uninstalling an app which was favourite and then this crashes XBMC. Even though I haven't done that it still crashes when I open android Apps. Appearantly a fix is incoming:

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/5095

Could take a while though, hope you can alter something so it can be fixed before this is integrated into an XBMC release. Maybe try using a specific icon for the Android Apps folder?
This is a screenshot with the abundant partially watched problem. The first few movies in recommended are partially watched. The others are unwatched but showing partial status.
Is this an ongoing bug or just something I've managed to do to the system?
(2014-08-03, 21:29)Nedle Wrote:
(2014-07-23, 19:53)pecinko Wrote:

Looks like it has something to do with missing icons for some Apps:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=173742&page=2

Says something about uninstalling an app which was favourite and then this crashes XBMC. Even though I haven't done that it still crashes when I open android Apps. Appearantly a fix is incoming:

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/5095

Could take a while though, hope you can alter something so it can be fixed before this is integrated into an XBMC release. Maybe try using a specific icon for the Android Apps folder?

Install XBMC 13.2, fix is included.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Great work on Amber, it runs really well on the Raspberry Pi.

What's the procedure for getting the official Skin repository updated? It looks like the version there now is 1.6.0 (prior to all the great PVR changes like shelf Next Recording). I know I can install from a .zip, but I'd prefer going with set-and-forget and automatic updating, if possible. Thanks!
This is my favorite skin for the Fire TV, it's just missing one feature. Is there anyway to add an option to show the plot info on the pause screen and on screen display menu?
K...first off...creds to the developer..I have cycled through a few skins both on the tablet and the HTPC..so much good work by many..

Amber works smoothly across all of my devices as in HTPC to Nexus 10 (need to play on the AT1200). So with that out of the way a few small things pop up for me..

1:HTPC - right click on mouse when looking into subdirectories is not working for me. Have to use escape on the keyboard. Example .. Movies...files...open menu. Right click should bring me back to main menu but its not releasing.
Minor problem as I swing between mouse and Yatze to control XBMC.

2. Main screen- adding a Movies section... How to get some widgets showing?
For favorites and addons showing up well...is there a tweak I have to do to allow it to happen in here too?

3. Hybrid has the ability for TV-shows to use a "next" add-on...(keeps a showing going to next episodes) can I get it going in here too?
Edit: lazyTV add-on..just found it..will add it in and see how it goes..

4: would like to enlarge the fonts on the "action" bar at top when scanning new to database so I can see it working.. At the moment I have a little over scan going and cant hardly see it..

Otherwise...great work...loving the softness of it and the touch screen ability on the tablet.
1. click somewhere out of the list (not on it).
2. scan files to your library, make sure widgets script is installed (it is when you install skin from xbmc repo)
3. no
4. increasing it would look huge on 40" and larger TVs. take a look at DialogExtendedProgressBar.xml
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Pecinko.. Thanks for quick reply...
Just loaded lazyTv in.. So you are saying it won't kick in and do its magic?
(2014-08-22, 13:06)dgcruzing Wrote: Pecinko.. Thanks for quick reply...

Feel free to laugh but I have no clue what lazyTV is or what it is to supposed to charm.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2014-08-22, 13:10)pecinko Wrote:
(2014-08-22, 13:06)dgcruzing Wrote: Pecinko.. Thanks for quick reply...

Feel free to laugh but I have no clue what lazyTV is or what it is to supposed to charm.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=190697
That's the thread link..
I have enabled it in Favorites and put it up as a widget..seems to be running so I just have to watch a show and see if it kicks in...

Also have enabled the super favorites add-on there too as its another one that I would love to dive deeper into...

I still haven't had time to dive into playlists after all this time so I suppose at time time I am going to have to jump on that horse and learn it...
(2014-08-22, 13:22)dgcruzing Wrote: I still haven't had time to dive into playlists after all this time so I suppose at time time I am going to have to jump on that horse and learn it...

Please note that you can assign playlist to a main menu but you won't get shelf items for it. Those are available only for the main library sections.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2014-07-23, 19:53)pecinko Wrote: Install XBMC 13.2, fix is included.

Just saw this, thanks that fixed it indeed. Any chance for an option to only show Recent on Movies (not on TV-Shows)?
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Gotham - Support thread2