Win Video List screen wont clear/black full screen
I am new to XBMC but my problem is I have installed it carefully and got it running. When it comes to playback of video for example a homemade scuba diving video, I can't get rid of the screen that lists the title. Using the slide out menu bar on the left to “full screen” gives me a black screen. The video is all the time still running but I can’t see it. If I right click while the video is running the list screen disappears only while the mouse button is held down but I can see the video and audio is okay.

I have read many threads and uninstalled this several times but found no fixes.
I have tried all the changes in the playback menu of the system all to no avail. This issue has nothing to do with refresh rates either.
There are no more options left in the settings.
It seems to be a glitch in XBMC.
I import my music library and the visualizer works okay.
There is no black screen here.
I downloaded the latest version 12.2 Frodo on Windows 7 64bit operating system
Display Driver is ATI Mobilty Radeon HD5470

I have tried all the maintenance and have been rebooting in between changes to no avail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated otherwise what looks to be a canny set up will again be uninstalled and deleted.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=90417
Try this:

(2013-07-06, 05:21)shess757 Wrote: Hardware acceleration - disabled AND Adjust display refresh rate to match video - Always, both must be set this way or I get black screen during playback. So far changing any other settings does not seem to have any effect on the black screen.
Thank you Shess757. Absolutely brilliant. You have found the answer where many have not. Thank you so much for sharing your solution.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video List screen wont clear/black full screen0