Req TV Shows Widget MQ5
Would it be possible to add another option to the TV Shows Widget, Random Series, it will show the first unwatched episode of a randomly selected series, sort of a combination of random episodes and in progress Smile

Thanks MarcosQui for a truly outstanding skin Nod
not sure if you mean how the first thumb is of an episode in progress and the rest are recently added. so it would go 1st thumb in progress, 2nd thumb random, then 3-12 would be recently added? there is a random option if you hit up to the thumbs then hit down one then enter. it will switch between random, recent, in progress.
Thanks Enlightened, I am aware how to switch between "modes" and how to show/hide in progress episode in the first thumb position etc, I was suggesting another mode altogether, almost like random album in the music section. So basically it shows random series and when you select a series it plays the first unseen episode in that series. Wink
Marcos can only implement what the skin widgets allow.

I'd request the feature in the skin widgets thread for martjin to consider.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

(2013-11-28, 13:52)Wulfsige Wrote: Thanks Enlightened, I am aware how to switch between "modes" and how to show/hide in progress episode in the first thumb position etc, I was suggesting another mode altogether, almost like random album in the music section. So basically it shows random series and when you select a series it plays the first unseen episode in that series. Wink

Ah ok. I was just having a problem visualizing what you were asking for. Now that I get it that sounds really good.
(2013-11-28, 15:04)Samu-rai Wrote: Marcos can only implement what the skin widgets allow.

I'd request the feature in the skin widgets thread for martjin to consider.

Thanks, will do Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Shows Widget MQ50