BUG - Custom Playlists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Spritzup Offline
Bug  Custom Playlists
Good Morning,

I love your skin and appreciate you taking over support of it. I just recently found what I believe to be a bug. I'm using smart playlists to break up my media between Kids/Adult TV and Movies. I just recently went to add a 5th playlist to the homescreen title "Christmas Specials". However, when I do this I get 2 "Christmas Specials" playlists showing up... one works as expected, the other starts playing each item sequentially.

After some troubleshooting, I determined that if I create any playlist under "Custom Playlist 5", I get this behaviour... if I create any playlist under "Custom Playlist 1-4" everything works as expected.

Please let me know if you need any more details.

Thanks in advance!

~Spritz
find quote
steq184 Offline
(2013-11-28 15:18)Spritzup Wrote:  Good Morning,

I love your skin and appreciate you taking over support of it. I just recently found what I believe to be a bug. I'm using smart playlists to break up my media between Kids/Adult TV and Movies. I just recently went to add a 5th playlist to the homescreen title "Christmas Specials". However, when I do this I get 2 "Christmas Specials" playlists showing up... one works as expected, the other starts playing each item sequentially.

After some troubleshooting, I determined that if I create any playlist under "Custom Playlist 5", I get this behaviour... if I create any playlist under "Custom Playlist 1-4" everything works as expected.

Please let me know if you need any more details.

Thanks in advance!

~Spritz
find quote
Tennyten Offline
I thought i was the only one. Thank goodness!
find quote
karandras24 Offline
debug log and which versions of xbmc and neon you are running might be helpful chaps.
find quote
Bumpaneer Offline
Donor
Found the issue: https://github.com/bumpaneer/skin.neon/c...9d75952dfd

It will be fixed in the next release.
find quote
Kib Offline
Team XBMC
Pulled. Next release will be this weekend.
find quote