Bug opensubtitles addon and greek language
hi... i use the latest nightly builds versions gotham, because i have android tablet with kit kat ( nexus 7 ) . so i lost the working xbmc subtitles addon. now i found instead the opensubtitles addon in the official repos. but this addon can't find greek subtitles. Settings in my xbmc app are right. I have two languages selected . Firstly greek and english. This addon could find only english subtitles. Please take a look, because xbmc without subtitles is not usefull for me. Thanks
Demanding or asking?
reporting!
https://github.com/amet/OpenSubtitles-se...d6b58c3323
thanks amet, work perfect.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
i found the problem... the correct in greek language is "el" and no "ell" ...
Hello Amet,

Could you help me as well? Because I would like to download the Dutch subtitles, but the opensubtitle addon is only returning English subtitles at the moment.
I am on Gotham of last night.
Thanks in advance for your help.
system -> video -> subtitles

set the languages you want to search for
(2013-11-29, 14:45)ptiper21 Wrote: i found the problem... the correct in greek language is "el" and no "ell" ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ISO_639-2_codes

its "ell" and its what opensubtitles wants .. "el" is ISO_639-1
(2013-11-29, 18:40)amet Wrote: system -> video -> subtitles

set the languages you want to search for

That was easy! Thank you very much!!
Since www.bierdopje.com stopped working, the is my last hope. And as far as I can see now, it is working just fine.
Cheers
it still can't find greek subtitles! with the previous addon i was able to find them. All my settings are ok in video -> subtitles
And you manually installed a fix?
i manually add subtitles! this is a forum. and i thought in forum people help.from your answers i understand that you don't want to help. my question is why... too bad for a famous plugin like xbmc. for the history i have donated 3 times in xbmc and i didn't expect answers like these from you!
What?? I asked if you installed the fix I linked to since it's not part of the official repo. If you are in a mood to argue I can do that as well... If you want subs fixed use the link above or wait for it to hit official repo

EDIT: and I dont want to help? I fixed it for YOU and I am still waiting to hear from YOU if its okay... so take that attitude somewhere else please
Hello Amet

I've updated Opensubtitles.org to the latest and its still give me No Subtitles Found (when obviously there are)

I'm searching both English and Hebrew.
I tried different file names and it wont find in any case

Also - any chances adding search by parent folder into the search algorithm?
thanks!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
opensubtitles addon and greek language1