• 5 Votes - 5 Average
Thread Closed
rridder Offline
THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED

IT HAS SPLIT INTO:

SIO2-X GOTHAM

SIO2-X HELIX

please move to the thread you need.

sorry rridder, had to steal your post... i couldn't delete any more.

Wink
(This post was last modified: Today 13:09 by fastcolors.)
find
fastcolors Online
Skilled Skinner
Anybody interested in localizing (translating) this skin please help out visiting : https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/skinsio2-x/

Thanks.
find
scrolling Offline
[Image: 2014_10_23_21_13_28_Kodi.jpg]
photo sharing sites

A question about the colors. Does a color corresponds to a movie/tv show rating? If so I noticed that the colors on the shelf don't align with the colors in the movies.

[Image: 2014_10_23_21_22_11_Kodi.jpg]
windows print screen

I'm not sure if its me. But I can't seem to see the keys in the key board.

HTPC: Apex MI-008 | Foxconn H67S | Celeron G530 | G.SKILL 4GB | Crucial 64 SSD| Arctic Cooling | PicoPSU-160-XT
find
fastcolors Online
Skilled Skinner
(Yesterday 05:29)scrolling Wrote:  [Image: 2014_10_23_21_13_28_Kodi.jpg]
photo sharing sites

A question about the colors. Does a color corresponds to a movie/tv show rating? If so I noticed that the colors on the shelf don't align with the colors in the movies.

[Image: 2014_10_23_21_22_11_Kodi.jpg]
windows print screen

I know.. I'm trying to fix that.. but depending on the scraper the rating definition is different, and also depending on the country.. i did a little of it.. will get back and define it better.

[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.02.09.png]
been in my todos forever!!!

sorry...

(Yesterday 05:29)scrolling Wrote:  I'm not sure if its me. But I can't seem to see the keys in the key board.

this is actually a Kodi problem.. you need to go to settings and pick your system keyboard layout (can pick more than one.. ) i guess they forgot to set a default one automatically so far... or maybe it's just because of the transition.. go to GENERAL SETTINGS > ASPECT > INTERNATIONAL > pick a layout. Wink
find
scrolling Offline
(Yesterday 12:03)fastcolors Wrote:  this is actually a Kodi problem.. you need to go to settings and pick your system keyboard layout (can pick more than one.. ) i guess they forgot to set a default one automatically so far... or maybe it's just because of the transition.. go to GENERAL SETTINGS > ASPECT > INTERNATIONAL > pick a layout. Wink

Thanks!

I found a few of things. It looks like in the Fanart view that the fanart image is doubled up. And in the SiO2-X view it looks like the play icon is out of place. I hope this makes since. When I'm in the Settings> Appearance window I can't navigate through the menu options with first clicking on the screen with my mouse. Any suggestions?
[Image: 2014_10_24_22_27_51_Kodi.jpg]
post a picture

[Image: 2014_10_24_22_29_02_Kodi.jpg]
photo sharing websites

HTPC: Apex MI-008 | Foxconn H67S | Celeron G530 | G.SKILL 4GB | Crucial 64 SSD| Arctic Cooling | PicoPSU-160-XT
find
fastcolors Online
Skilled Skinner
THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED

IT HAS SPLIT INTO:

SIO2-X GOTHAM

SIO2-X HELIX

please move to the thread you need.
(This post was last modified: Today 13:48 by fastcolors.)
find