• 5 Votes - 5 Average
iCanuck Online

Checkout my SiO2-X iOS 7 - For Frodo - >>> LINK <<<

[Image: fanart.jpg]

[Image: Carbon_BelloNero_signature.jpg]
Download my Carbon Skin or BelloNero Skin
find quote
glypto Offline
Does it work on Gotham as well? Screenshot seems to be Gotham beta 2.
find quote
swetoast Offline
fastcolors > gonna do that white skin that you betatested initially or is it gonna be apart of this current skin as a setting ?
find quote
realityloop Offline
Si02 was my favorite theme before upgrading to Gotham so I was really keen to use this on my RPi running xbmc-13-a1cab7a (Gotham Beta2) via OpenElec http://openelec.tv/news/20-project/115-b...2-released

Unfortunately during installation when I'm asked if I'd would like to set this skin as the default the screen goes white temporarily before the skin changing back to confluence by itself.

I thought this may have been a problem with the skin but after installing XBMC Gotham beta 2 on my mac and installing the skin I see it's working fine there..

I tried uninstalling all the addons that I had on my RPi so that I only had what was on vanilla Gotham Beta 2 on Mac but it still behaves the same.

Any suggestions?
find quote
glypto Offline
(2014-03-26 09:13)realityloop Wrote:  screen goes white temporarily before the skin changing back to confluence by itself.

Welcome to our club Wink
Seems like skin works on Windows and Mac, but doesn't work on Openelec
find quote
gaseous Offline
(2014-03-26 16:52)glypto Wrote:  Welcome to our club Wink

nope. I can vouch for the problem using Windows....sorry Wink
find quote
cdonnie Offline
Really really great work!!!

Can you somehow add 6 more favorites to the menu ?

Please man - Then my world would be just perfect!!
find quote
fastcolors Offline
Skilled Skinner
(2014-03-21 13:09)Borked Wrote:  Hello!
Loving the si02 and the si02x skin, its absolutely brilliant!
However, Ive downloaded the si02x from superrepo and the background isnt the light_texture.jpg. And the version says 0.1.8.
How do I get the right version (with the light texture)?

I have frodo and not gotham.

Also, when trying to install this version that Ive downladed from the 1st post. It says "failed: dependencies not met"

Please help me. Smile

(2014-03-24 10:25)swetoast Wrote:  fastcolors > gonna do that white skin that you betatested initially or is it gonna be apart of this current skin as a setting ?

(2014-03-26 16:52)glypto Wrote:  
(2014-03-26 09:13)realityloop Wrote:  screen goes white temporarily before the skin changing back to confluence by itself.

Welcome to our club Wink

(2014-03-27 08:32)gaseous Wrote:  just bought a linux powered box myself and having issues using my own skin!! will definitely try and solve this!!!

nope. I can vouch for the problem using Windows....sorry Wink

what!??! windoze too?

(2014-04-05 19:31)cdonnie Wrote:  Really really great work!!!

Can you somehow add 6 more favorites to the menu ?

Please man - Then my world would be just perfect!!

I'm going to try and solve these other openelec - geexbox - linux issues first... than maybe I'll add more empty slots to the customization....

thanks everyone for your patience.
find quote
fastcolors Offline
Skilled Skinner
GOOD NEWS:

I updated the Skin, please REMOVE previous version and try installing the latest one from github on all your boxes...

now screen shouldn't just go blank and you should be able to use the skin on all your hardware!!

let me know!

cheers!
find quote
glypto Offline
Reinstalled skin (it says it's version 2.0.3) but still the same - just empty white boxes.
I didn't reinstall 3D.content, just left the one I installed about a month ago. Skin Widgets v. 0.0.27 is enabled.
I'm on Gotham Beta 5.
Regards.
(This post was last modified: 2014-04-10 18:47 by glypto.)
find quote
gaseous Offline
same here. white on white looks a bit different this time, but it's still white.
find quote
fastcolors Offline
Skilled Skinner
OK. My bad I left some messed up lines in addon.xml

please bear with me, and try latest github version...

sorry.
find quote
rizjuan1 Offline
I get "add-on does not have the correct file structure" when trying to install it. The 3dplugin installed fine and I have the latest skin widgets service. I love your work and haven't had a chance to thank you. I've tried several different skins after updating to Gotham but XBMC just seems naked without it. Tongue

P.S. The Mona Lisa portrait during the other night's lunar eclipse made me smile. Cheers.

Edit: Oh yeah I'm using an Android Nightly on an OUYA.
(This post was last modified: 2014-04-16 21:29 by rizjuan1.)
find quote
fastcolors Offline
Skilled Skinner
(2014-04-16 20:33)rizjuan1 Wrote:  I get "add-on does not have the correct file structure" when trying to install it. The 3dplugin installed fine and I have the latest skin widgets service. I love your work and haven't had a chance to thank you. I've tried several different skins after updating to Gotham but XBMC just seems naked without it. Tongue

P.S. The Mona Lisa portrait during the other night's lunar eclipse made me smile. Cheers.

Thank You very much for your kind words.

I'm very sorry people is having hard time installing the skin. I'm doing my best to to fix these issue, and I personally achieved installing (by copying the skin folder - not from XBMC itself) on a couple Cubox-i builds. (unfortunately I don't have a lot of different testing hardware)

I'm trying to get the skin pulled in official Gotham repo, hoping some issues will go away, since they build the correct zip structure and xbt file.

I will also try and put up a testing repository, if anyone has an idea of what could cause the skin not to show properly please feel free to post.

P.S. Glad I made You smile Wink
find quote
rizjuan1 Offline
(2014-04-16 22:39)fastcolors Wrote:  
(2014-04-16 20:33)rizjuan1 Wrote:  I get "add-on does not have the correct file structure" when trying to install it. The 3dplugin installed fine and I have the latest skin widgets service. I love your work and haven't had a chance to thank you. I've tried several different skins after updating to Gotham but XBMC just seems naked without it. Tongue

Thank You very much for your kind words.

I'm very sorry people is having hard time installing the skin. I'm doing my best to to fix these issue, and I personally achieved installing (by copying the skin folder - not from XBMC itself) on a couple Cubox-i builds. (unfortunately I don't have a lot of different testing hardware)

I'm trying to get the skin pulled in official Gotham repo, hoping some issues will go away, since they build the correct zip structure and xbt file.

I will also try and put up a testing repository, if anyone has an idea of what could cause the skin not to show properly please feel free to post.

P.S. Glad I made You smile Wink

D'oh. Copying the folder over manually worked like a charm. Can't believe I didn't think of that. Back in business!
find quote