[WIP] SiO2-X - Gotham

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
rridder Offline
Very nice skin Fast! I was looking for a more light skin to use (was coming from aeon mq5) and your skin just works and looks really good.
find quote
fastcolors Offline
Skilled Skinner
(2014-08-13 16:13)rridder Wrote:  Very nice skin Fast! I was looking for a more light skin to use (was coming from aeon mq5) and your skin just works and looks really good.

Thank you!! Cheers!
find quote
TomFreeloader Offline
I find myself oddly drawn back to SIO2 or SiO2-X when I get tired of playing with other skins. Thanks for all of your efforts Smile
(This post was last modified: 2014-08-18 16:35 by TomFreeloader.)
find quote
rridder Offline
Hey Fastcolors, I have some suggestions you maybe want to add.

* An option to delay or disable the popup with fanart on icons view.
* On playback at the OSD controls is hard to see which option is selected when there is a light seen or concert in daylight. Maybe better to use an overlay color instead of the light glow.
* On playback at the OSD controls the ability to mouse click in the time bar to quickly jump forward. (so you don't have to fast forward).
* This one is more a matter of taste i think. On the home screen for movie etc, you use dvd cases with some kind of light reflection. Maybe add an option to disable the case view and make it more flat so it's fit better the overall look of your skin.
* Last small thing, the ability to organize the icons on the home screen. So ability to manually move them icons around.

Hope you can make some of these things possible, like I said it are just suggestions and a bit of personal taste for more flexibility.
(This post was last modified: 2014-08-18 13:22 by rridder.)
find quote
TomFreeloader Offline
Well Fastcolors, I finally watched your video about the XBMCTorrent integration and, at first, couldn't figure it out, then I realized that SIO2-X had an update so I got it working and I love it! Also love that during a movie that the clock can be either black or white depending on if I bring up the info or contexts menu. That is a very well thought out touch!
Now I don't mean to sound ungrateful I am in agreement the guy above where I wish there was an option to delay or disable the popup with fanart on icons view. Thanks again for all of your hard work on this AWESOME looking skin!
find quote
mrpcpro Offline
Hello, I have a question. First, this is a great skin and easy to navigate. However, I use On-Tapp and the fonts are smaller than all of the other skins. Is there any way to adjust to font size for that program plugin? I've tried bold and zooming in, but then it falls of the screen.

Thanks

mrpcpro
find quote
HenryFord33 Offline
Love the skin, the main page is perfect for the whole family to use. I would like it if the "wall view" for movies didnt have so many on the screen so the box art wouldnt be so small. Anyway to put maybe 9 box arts per screen?
find quote
isearchable Offline
hi Fast,
I absolutely love this new skin. I had been using Sio2 for my parents xbmc setup because of its simplicity and intuitiveness. I found myself reverting back to it even for my box. Now with Sio2-x, it takes it to a new level.

Huge kudos for the dark skin which is my fave and easy on the eyes.

Cheers!
find quote