MQ5 Submenu Trouble [SOLVED]
Hey guys, small issue, and I'll be honest - I might just be misunderstanding the proper workflow.

First, let me say; I loved MQ4, but MQ5 is 10x better. This is hands down the best skin I have ever used.

Some of the logic differs slightly from most skins, so I'm not sure if I've botched something or if this is a bug. I have tried searching for similar problems, but didn't find any exact matches.

The issue is, when I create a main menu item (which works perfectly), and I go to add a submenu item, while the sub menu item DOES show up, it doesn't seem to be useable.

For instance, I have a UPnP stream that I use (Netflix stream via PlayOn), and the stream has a "main" entry, and a ton of submenus (Instant Queue, Browse Genres, etc). So the main menu item is Netflix, this works fine. I can open Netflix, and in see Instant Queue. But if I *add* Instant Queue as a favorite, and then go into Customize Main Menu and add Instant Queue (as a favorite) to the Netflix Submenu, while it DOES appear as a submenu item, it doesn't do anything when chosen/launched.

From main menu: Find Netflix, press Down, see Instant Queue submenu item, press enter on it, nothing happens.

I've also tried adding it as a video node, and that doesn't work either. As a matter of fact, I just tried adding a link to the system Movies folder (figuring maybe it was a problem with UPnP streams), and that does the same thing. Am I missing something here?

And to reiterate: I *can* launch the Instant Queue option from within the Netflix menu, and it works fine.

Thanks in advance!
-Minipulator

EDIT: Well, that was strange. Apparently my skin install got corrupted somehow. Uninstalled it, rebooted, reinstalled it, works fine now. Never seen that happen before.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MQ5 Submenu Trouble [SOLVED]0