[MOD] Bigger fonts Aeon MQ5/MQ6
(2014-02-18, 10:34)barranco Wrote: Thanks for reply; as I am using OpenElec there is no such thing as a C:\users, etc. In what folder should the xml be present (see picture above)?

:~/.xbmc/addons/skin.aeonmq5/720p #

Try it with WinSCP, .xbmc folder is hidden and can't be viewed this way.
There is an easy way to enable access to the XBMC folder on openelec through SMB. I'll post later when I'm at home.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Looking forward to it; as ftp (both under WinSCP and/or FileZilla) is giving a problem.
(2014-02-18, 15:00)Samu-rai Wrote: There is an easy way to enable access to the XBMC folder on openelec through SMB. I'll post later when I'm at home.
You mean with a modded samba.conf file like described here?
https://github.com/OpenELEC/OpenELEC.tv/issues/733
That's it schumi yeah. I can post my actual config file later if anyone is interested.

(2014-02-18, 15:38)Samu-rai Wrote: That's it schumi yeah. I can post my actual config file later if anyone is interested.

Please. Seems smb now asks for credentials after i changed some.
No probs. I'll try and remember to do it tonight.

Sorry guys forgot to post the file as promised.

See this post which I wrote ages ago which had all the info you need to copy and paste.

If that doesn't do the trick for you let me know and I'll upload my actual config file.

~/.xbmc/addons/skin.aeonmq5/720p
Thank you Schumi.
Hello,

When I switched out the file, it caused all of my fonts to disappear, so there was no text on any of the menus. Any idea about why this might have happened?

Thanks,
Cyndi
(2014-05-28, 07:01)cyn00 Wrote: Hello,

When I switched out the file, it caused all of my fonts to disappear, so there was no text on any of the menus. Any idea about why this might have happened?

Thanks,
Cyndi

What happens if you put back original?
What system and XBMC version do you use?
Sorry, Windows 8, Gotham. If I put the file back, the fonts come back.
(2014-05-28, 21:47)cyn00 Wrote: Sorry, Windows 8, Gotham. If I put the file back, the fonts come back.

That's strange. I also have a Win8 system running here and i can swap files without issues.
Anything in debug log?
I don't know what to look for, here's a link to my log. I've never looked at the log before, please let me know if this isn't the right file.

http://pastebin.com/EwGUFUNc

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Bigger fonts Aeon MQ5/MQ61