Configure using menus
Is there a menu to configure XBMC like we see in other programs, like you do in VLC. I just wish I had a central menu where I could configure all the options without having to hunt between screen options. That would be such a faster way to configure, I really get annoyed by the amount of layers you have to hunt in able to find out a option, then I forget under what screen that option was available.
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Settings
I want a regular menu so I can configure XBMC without having to hunt through several screens.
Patches welcome.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
If I only knew how to program

(2013-12-02, 01:30)nickr Wrote: Patches welcome.
What you want is not available, xbmc is designed to be used from 10 feet away with a remote. With the size you need to make the font and icons, you can't fit much on a page. I'd rather have multiple well ordered pages than one big one to scroll down.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2013-12-02, 02:55)nickr Wrote: What you want is not available, xbmc is designed to be used from 10 feet away with a remote. With the size you need to make the font and icons, you can't fit much on a page. I'd rather have multiple well ordered pages than one big one to scroll down.

Of course while in my couch XBMC menu rocks. But while I'm doing complex configurations over a remote desktop session it doesn't. We need options.
You can always hand amend guisettings.xml and advancedsettings.xml.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Configure using menus0