Profiles
First Post so here goes...

Okay I have set up a profile for my kids, but I can't work out how to ad folders to the profile. I know it must be simple as there doesn't appear to be anyone struggling with this, but I am. I have followed this link http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=profiles but it doesn't seem to answer the question I am asking, and I feel like I am going around in circles.

I have XBMC running in two clients,on an Ouya and through HD Station on a QNap TS-269L. But if I can get profiles working it will just be he Ouya.

Thanks in advance
Folders? I'm guessing you want specific movies/shows on specific profiles? Just set up each profile to have an individual library and follow this: adding videos to the library (wiki).
Thanks
So reading between the lines of all the bits and pieces I have read. I set up a new profile go into that profile and link different folders and/or sourcesHuh
Yeah, each XBMC profile basically acts like a whole new set of settings. So for each profile, you just setup what you want that profile to include, as far as sources go.
Cheers Ned
Must be the wiring in my brain, nothing I have read, I had interpreted as that being the next step. All good, I shall have happy kids this weekend.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Profiles0