[Need help] New flags for aspect ratios and resolutions
Starting work on getting Metropolis ready for Gotham now.. first snag, I need media flags for the newly-supported aspect ratios and 4K resolution.

Amra, Aenima99x, or anyone else that can actually work a paint program.. would you mind helping out with these?

github issue is here.
It'll take a couple days but I'd be happy to help. And just to verify, I presume you'll also want ones (with appropriate colors) for all the different themes too? Let me know.

Thanks again for all your hard work on this skin. Wink
I'd have to check, but I believe all the themes use the same flags, don't they?
(2013-12-02, 20:27)jingai Wrote: I'd have to check, but I believe all the themes use the same flags, don't they?
Basically, yes. But some of the themes have different colors on the flags. For instance the default video aspect flags have yellowish arrows on them but the Leather theme includes green arrows. It's no biggie to do up the requested flags for the themes where needed, it's just a simple color change from the default images. I'll just go ahead and make them all up for you, no problem.
Ah, right, didn't think about them overriding the default icons. Thanks for the help!
You're welcome and I just checked, only the "Leather" and "Silk" themes use different colored flags. They both use the same green flags.
A little off-topic, but Just a note since you're getting ready to start working on making it Gotham ready. I just updated all of my systems to Gotham Alpha-10 last night and some of the graphics have become screwed up. I'm not sure what changed in the newest alpha that would have done it. The time has shifted down on the screen and is overlapping the am/pm and the studio tag has now become centered instead of on the left where it should be. In the screenshot, you can see both things I'm talking about.

(2013-12-03, 18:57)Aenima99x Wrote: A little off-topic, but Just a note since you're getting ready to start working on making it Gotham ready. I just updated all of my systems to Gotham Alpha-10 last night and some of the graphics have become screwed up. I'm not sure what changed in the newest alpha that would have done it. The time has shifted down on the screen and is overlapping the am/pm and the studio tag has now become centered instead of on the left where it should be. In the screenshot, you can see both things I'm talking about.

Totally Offtopic. Start a new thread....
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
@jingai

Here are the requested new flags.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4wxj68...20Flags.7z

If they are not what you were looking for then just let me know.

[EDIT] Oh, and just a heads up that when I originally started Metropolis I borrowed the Video Aspect flags from somewhere else (long since forgot where) so I do not know what font is used in them. I tried my best to find the font but in the end had to use the "Bebas" font that is included with the skin. It was as near a match as I could find and (I think) fits in with all the existing flags pretty well. Hopefully you agree.
(2013-12-03, 19:01)Martijn Wrote:
(2013-12-03, 18:57)Aenima99x Wrote: A little off-topic, but Just a note since you're getting ready to start working on making it Gotham ready. I just updated all of my systems to Gotham Alpha-10 last night and some of the graphics have become screwed up. I'm not sure what changed in the newest alpha that would have done it. The time has shifted down on the screen and is overlapping the am/pm and the studio tag has now become centered instead of on the left where it should be. In the screenshot, you can see both things I'm talking about.

Totally Offtopic. Start a new thread....
Rolleyes
It's fine Aenima99x.. I noticed it too. Working on it.
(2013-12-03, 20:05)Amra Wrote: Here are the requested new flags.

[EDIT] Oh, and just a heads up that when I originally started Metropolis I borrowed the Video Aspect flags from somewhere else (long since forgot where) so I do not know what font is used in them. I tried my best to find the font but in the end had to use the "Bebas" font that is included with the skin. It was as near a match as I could find and (I think) fits in with all the existing flags pretty well. Hopefully you agree.

Aye, they do look subtly different, but I doubt anyone would notice. Thanks much!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Need help] New flags for aspect ratios and resolutions0