Aeon MQ5 problem while listening to music
Steps to recreate problem:

Open XBMC \ highlight the music menu option \ down arrow to the list of shortcuts \ select Music Playlists

Choose a playlist \ press 'P' to play the playlist \ hit the 'Tab' button to bring up the display screen with visualization

NOW, this is where the problem begins.........

When I press the 'M' key to bring up the OSD, something appears in the middle of the screen for a split second then disappears.

Clicking the right arrow button on the keyboard does bring up the OSD. Now when I try to skip to the next song or the previous, nothing happens. Volume options do not work either. All other buttons do what they are supposed to do i.e. (Play, Pause, Stop, Fast Forward, Rewind, Mute)

Another comment:

When I start playing the Playlist by pressing 'P' after highlighting the desired playlist, I can arrow over to the right twice and then hit the 'M' key, I do get a completely usable OSD.

These are very weird scenarios, but if you follow my steps exactly to recreate the problem, I would be interested in what you think the problem is. If you need a log, I can supply one.
I get this problem no matter what with the 'TAB' display pressing m brings up the i'm not sure what it's called. The music menu with the album art for a split second. So pressing m won't bring up the osd. Then going to it with the arrows keys. The buttons do nothing. Which is not a problem for me since I use my keyboard to skip and stuff.

I wish the 'tab' screen was like the screen that comes up when you press M but with lyrics and the backgound is the artist extrafanart. The screen with pressing M is clean simple and has most of the OSD options visible
I found that the problems that I described is present when the CU Lyrics add-on is enabled.

When I disable the CU Lyrics add-on and press 'Tab' to get the visualization to start, I get a few different ADDITIONAL problems. With the Visualization going and CU Lyrics disabled, if I hit the 'M' to bring up the OSD, I can not scroll through the the OSD options with the arrows.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ5 problem while listening to music0