UPnP - Hide Watched shows
Setup :
Main XBMC running on of the latest nightly builds.
Raspberry Pi's running latest openelec dev builds by popcorn. ( Think it's the same on a nonraspberry install)

Don't think this is a build problem because I have seen this from the first builds I used UPnP but can somebody just confirm if this is a bug
or by design

When browsing my Main XBMC library with UPnP from the Raspberrys it works like a charm.

When I browse under the "Last Added" section of TV Shows the "Hidden if watched" is working 100%, but when browsing
tv shows under the title section I have 2 issues :
1. Some times it show 20 episode when I know there is say 100 under a tv shows.
2. When I enable "Hide watched" it hides all tv shows that have 1 or more episodes watched. Doesn't work like the main
install where it shows you a show even thou 99% of the episode are watched. Where 1 episode is still unwatch it shows in
the unwatched list under titles on the main install. Doesn't for when browsing that under UPnP.Can get to those shows by
switch off "Hide watched" but then you have to step through the whole list of tv shows under title.

Getting rid of this bug if it's one will make UPnP perfect/useable for Gotham.

Thanks Rudolph
Can you tell us the actual XBMC versions used in both systems ?
This on the main library - http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/win32/...master.exe

Raspberry - http://netlir.dk/rbej/builds/index.php?dir=MilhouseVH/
Browsing UPnP

TV Shows -> Title I see the following

Hide watched enabled

Disable it and the show 2 Broke Girls appear saying 60 show and no tick so meaning shows
still unwatched

Go ino the show shows s3e11 as unwatched

Enable Hide watched and only one TV episode shows.
Anybody been able to confirm this is a bug or a feature
Sounds like a bug
Did you ever work this out? I have the same issue.
(2014-03-06, 00:31)SirLoinOfBeef Wrote: Did you ever work this out? I have the same issue.

Nope. Sort of works, but watched status needs some looking at.

Behaviour isn't the same as with a local library.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
UPnP - Hide Watched shows0