Win autoplay smart playlist
I use XBMC Frodo with Windows 7. I created a smart playlist with 8 movies but I can not get XBMC to play the movies automatically one after the other. I just want them to continue playing without interaction from me. I would be grateful for any help or suggestions.
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

Couple of options:
  • Play the playlist itself instead of opening it and playing the files from the list. This can be done by highlighting the playlist name and then pressing "p" on the keyboard or opening the context menu (keyboard "c" or right mouse click) and selecting "Play".
  • If you prefer opening your playlist and playing the files from the list, then enable this option: System/Settings > Video > Playback > Play the next video automatically.
artrafael thanks for the quick reply I had already tried both of these options and I went back and double check to make sure that is how I have my settings. I think my problem is with the way I ripped my DVDs to the hard drive I think a need to not leave the menu of the DVD intact so it will just skip the next movie

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
autoplay smart playlist0