Scrubber Bar
Hi everybody, literally just created an account to say Amber is my default skin on all my devices - love it.

But if it's somewhat possible to add - in a video, I've been finding myself trying to click on the scrubber bar to go to a selected time, like how you can in Confluence, instead of having to manually use the generally time consuming FFW/RW buttons.

Sorry for my English, and if this even makes any sense - thanks again for the awesome skin Tongue
(2013-12-03, 14:34)dehgoh Wrote: Hi everybody, literally just created an account to say Amber is my default skin on all my devices - love it.

But if it's somewhat possible to add - in a video, I've been finding myself trying to click on the scrubber bar to go to a selected time, like how you can in Confluence, instead of having to manually use the generally time consuming FFW/RW buttons.

Sorry for my English, and if this even makes any sense - thanks again for the awesome skin Tongue

No, sorry you can't do that in Amber.
Although it might be handy feature to have when using XBMC with a mouse you can easily get lost in navigation while using a remote.

Use Left/Right (small jump) and Up/Down (bigger jump) keys to jump through a video instead of ff/rw.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scrubber Bar0