Easy Access to music player
Hi.
Didnt know where to put this, since its about 2 skins.
im a huge fan of Ace and Transparency ! The only problem i actually has is that i miss the easy acess to the music player.
Or a better linkage between chosing songs in your library and then to go to the music OSD where you get your fan art, lyrics, artis info or whatever you like there. Smile

In Ace i miss som artist art in the main menu instead of the stupid visulization and artist information in the Music OSD like transparency Smile but the access to the music player is easy from there, Arrow right, down and to the left Smile

In Transparency i rly think the images in the menu/settings menu are HORRIBLE.... i dont seem to find and option where to change those images? like Ace's theme images alot more. and i think its way to difficult to get to the Music OSD to get artist info and Fan art.
But in the main menu you have the fan art running in the background, that you dont have in Ace... Awesome feature !

Imagine your have friends over, your having beer and having a good time, but half the evening you sit controlling your XBMC, going back, chose a playlist/song/whatever, go all the way into the music player again.

In my perfect world i would combine Ace and Transparency. and in both Separate the whole music part a bit from the rest of the Skin, so when you chose "music" in the main menu you get right into the music OSD with the artist info running over the fanart and have easy access (like right arrow push) and then the library appears and you can choose your folder, song or whatever...

I Really hope i lights some bulbs in those fantastic skin artist's brains, with that last sentences ! xD
Well people have different flavors.. don't be too rough on yourself, for feeling different about a design as someone else does.

You could press the "tab" button on your keyboard to toggle to and from the OSD.

Or make keymap (depending on remote or gamepad type ect)
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=keymap

Examples:
Code:
<keyboard>
    <key id="123">OSD</key>
</keyboard>
Code:
<universalremote>
    <obc148>OSD</obc148>
</universalremote>
Image [RELEASE] Metroid
Image [RELEASE] IrcChat