Adding a local channel
Hey I am a new guy here and I am just learning so please be nice, what I got it this question, is there a way to add my local TV station to the list, my friend here works for CHCH TV in Hamilton Ontario, now of course they do run XBMC on some of the stations computers, but some have asked what exactly does one need in order to set up this station so it will run on XBMC.....
Post the link to the channel here for me to code
If I helped you please add to my reputation a positive note

School has started, This Means Lots Of Homework[/color]

No Sharing XML's Anymore Per Forum Rules
(2013-12-03, 17:06)TallTim Wrote: Hey I am a new guy here and I am just learning so please be nice, what I got it this question, is there a way to add my local TV station to the list, my friend here works for CHCH TV in Hamilton Ontario, now of course they do run XBMC on some of the stations computers, but some have asked what exactly does one need in order to set up this station so it will run on XBMC.....

I am also interested in being able to stream CHCH TV what information would you require to code it?

Thanks in advance for all the help.
The CHCH link is:

rtmp://54.85.197.21:1935/live/news

Just paste the line above into a file that has an extension of .strm . You can then play it in XBMC by adding the directory that the file is in to Video sources.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adding a local channel1