Installed 70015, XBMC won't load
I have a jailbroken Apple TV 1st generation with 160 gb. I have always been able to run XBMC 11.0 Eden just fine, but it's use was extremely limited because of the native video in the ATV. So, I ordered and installed the Broadcom Crystal HD BCM70015 video card. I did not install Crystalbuntu because I keep my music collection on the ATV hard drive and I like to access it through the iTunes-like interface. However, I did install the Crystal HD driver. Now, the ATV starts up fine and I see the finder menu. But when I go to Launcher and try to start XBMC it won't load, and gives me the message that XBMC/Boxee has exited with status: 255. I can't find anything about what status 255 means. The first time this happened I re-installed XBMC 11.0 and it opened and ran fine. I downloaded several add-ons, and then exited XBMC. When I tried to open it again later, it failed and gave me the 255 error. Now I can't get it to open at all, even after restarting the ATV and re-installing XBMC. All I get is the 255 error.

Can someone please help me with this issue. I know this card is made to work with Crystalbuntu, but I really don't want to go that route because I like the way my music is set up now. Is there any way I can get XBMC to work on the jailbroken software with the 70015 card?

Thanks!

JD

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Installed 70015, XBMC won't load0