Trailers *sigh* in Confluence
Hi,

I signed up just about 2 years ago and have only posted 5 times (if you include this one) because I am pretty resourceful and take advantage of the incredible resource that this forum provides by reading and figuring things out myself.

Unfortunately, the day has come where I am now at a standstill ... i can't seem to get trailers working in Confluence for the life of me!! They work in other skins but I prefer the easy layout of Confluence. I have read that others have made this work in Confluence so if anyone has info, all help is greatly appreciated. I don't have a film strip icon, no "play trailer" menu item... not in the media information pane, not in the contextual menu, not even in the side panel options. It is enabled in the skin settings however, and as mentioned, does work with other skins.

Please feel free to post links to threads, videos, urls that have the info required to get this up and running. Of course a point form how to would be the most appreciated but as mentioned, I don't mind reading.

Thanks in advance for any and all info!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trailers *sigh* in Confluence0