Win Movies Scraping Suddenly not Working [URGENT!]
Hi guys,

im having serious issues today trying to scrape for any movies. Been using EMM for years no problem!

I was on Ember 1.3.0.15 but today every time i try to scrape new movies added to the database it doesn't return anything, just the title of the movie remains. I also then updated to Ember 1.3.0.17 and still the same thing.

If i right click and then click on CHANGE MOVIE. It doesn't bring up the IMDB search box like it used to, instead it keeps bringing up the EDIT MOVIE screen, then if i try to click on Re-scrape movie or Change movie (both buttons showing at the bottom of the EDIT movie screen), then the Edit screen dissapears for a second or two and then reappears again!

Im really stuck for what to try next Sad

One weird thing however is that TV Shows are scraping and working fine!

Please if someone can URGENTLY help me it would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you.
How weird, i found under settings that for movies my checkboxes for enabling the imdb scraper and image scraper were unchecked. How could this have changed?!

Anyhow i enabled them again, and i can now get the imdb search box appearing when i click on CHANGE movie, however once i select the movie to scrape it still does NOT WORK! Nothing is scraped at all!

Please help some one
First try a proper and new installation of Ember 1.3.0.17 with .18 IMDB Plot fix.
Don't enable image caching (default disabled)!

If you have the same problem, please upload AdvancedSettings.xml & Settings.xml.
I have the Same Issue here, the scrapers are all disabled-all red crosses!
The change was automatically, many Problems with scraping, no Posters or fanarts are Running.

[/u]
Yes, same problem here and in german forum.

Really, i don't know why... maybe a Windows/.net update?
OK, i know the problem:

Sounds weird, but it seems to be a problem with the server.
Ember automatically disabled the Scraper when the TMDB-API server is too long no answer.

Let's see if the problem resolves by itself again.
Thanks for the sujjesstions.

But if it will reolve by itself should i hold off trying anything for now until maybe 1-2 days and then try again? If still not fixed then maybe i can try new installation?

What do you sujjesst?

Thanks
Yep, wait and drink tea Big Grin
May drink a glass a wine instead and wait Wink.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
Scraping works again for me CoolBig GrinLaughNerd
Still nothing for me Sad

Its scraping fine for old titles, but nothing new is working! It begins to scrape and then suddenly stops!

im trying now to download new new version and then place my old copy of media.emm and see if it works!
Well what do you know it seems to be working now!

Thanks for the tip DaveCooper. Not sure how the old one messed up but atleast its working now Smile
Working fine for me.
My HT
Same problem again right now... not scraping Sad.
My HT
Borked here as well. If it's server side, I'll get the kettle on Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movies Scraping Suddenly not Working [URGENT!]0