Win Movies Scraping Suddenly not Working [URGENT!]
Working again. Weird.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
Yes, it seems to be back. Can anyone post a screenshot of the default settings? I've messed mine up a little while I was trying to get this working.
Scraping works but it downloads tiny cover (185x278) and fanart images, and 1080p/720p options are gone.
(2013-12-13, 18:08)daviduco Wrote: Scraping works but it downloads tiny cover (185x278) and fanart images, and 1080p/720p options are gone.

Ah, that's the same issue I have. I thought I'd cocked around with some setting or other.
(2013-12-13, 18:16)browellm Wrote:
(2013-12-13, 18:08)daviduco Wrote: Scraping works but it downloads tiny cover (185x278) and fanart images, and 1080p/720p options are gone.

Ah, that's the same issue I have. I thought I'd cocked around with some setting or other.

I did a fresh install.

Thats a known bug when you have the Image cache enabled. Disable it under Settings-Scrapers-Images/Trailers. You can read more about the bug here

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1560887
it's happening without cacheing
Fixed, new release is being uploaded.
whats going on!!

Again today im having the same problem with nothing scraping at all Sad
What is the proper way to update (so my settings don't get messed up)? Thanks.

Nevermind, figured it out.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
Can someone please tell me why this is still not working?

Its getting really annoying now, everytime i come to use the program something or another is broken. Yesterday i could not scrape movies, tried again just now and again i can not. The whole thing seems broken Sad so disappointing as the whole thing was one of the best stable programs to use.
(2013-12-16, 23:04)KILLERNADS Wrote: Can someone please tell me why this is still not working?

Its getting really annoying now, everytime i come to use the program something or another is broken. Yesterday i could not scrape movies, tried again just now and again i can not. The whole thing seems broken Sad so disappointing as the whole thing was one of the best stable programs to use.

Please upload AdvancedSettings.xml and Settings.xml to Pastebin.com, i will check that.
(2013-12-17, 01:07)DanCooper Wrote:
(2013-12-16, 23:04)KILLERNADS Wrote: Can someone please tell me why this is still not working?

Please upload AdvancedSettings.xml and Settings.xml to Pastebin.com, i will check that.

Sorry to trouble you DanCooper. I managed to solve it.

It was a problem with my antivirus software, for some reason after an update a few weeks ago it stops some of the files being read in the EMM directory. Because of this scraping completely messes up. I only managed to find this out because i tried disabling the antivirus for an hour and after this it all seemed to work again!

Bit of a weird one. But oh well it works now!

Thanks for your help!
Just did a fresh install of .18 to fix the tiny poster/fanart issue however all the scrapers are off. Not sure what to enable. TMBD requires some API key so I left that disabled. The process to get that seems to indicate that you need to actually be a dev.

But no matter what I enable nothing gets scraped and http errors keep popping up. So should I be using TMBD? XML? Should I get an API key?

Completely fresh install btw, everything on default.
Native scraper use also TMDB images and don't need a own API key.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movies Scraping Suddenly not Working [URGENT!]0