Unable to delete movie from within XBMC
Looking for some assistance with what appears to be a permissions related issue, I used to be able to open up the context menu on a movie and select 'delete' which would remove the movie file and the entry in my movie database however for some reason every time I go to delete a movie after watching it nothing happens. I can delete the movie locally and from across my network from another Mac but XBMC won't delete it and all the movies are local to the Media Centre Mac. The issue appears to be pointing to a permissions problem however I could do with a couple of pointers to assist with troubleshooting as I'm not a deep technical person.

I have already tried right clicking the 'movie' folder and reapplying my permissions but that hasn't worked.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks
debug log (wiki)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Appreciate the quick response, managed to locate a SAMBA issue that appeared to be locking the file and not allowing it to be deleted, i've now disabled SAMBA services and all is fine.

Cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unable to delete movie from within XBMC0