PseudoTV LIVE Stream Issue...
Hi,

Apologies for posting this as a new thread. I posted it in the PseudoTV LIVE thread but it got lost amongst other conversations.

I have installed XBMC And PseudoTV LIVE on my Acer Revo. I have to say I'm really impressed with the plugin. But I am totally new to this. I configured a few channels. A comedy channel. Action movies etc and also created an XSD file to only display movies released in 2013.

What I was wondering was if it is possible to integrate the channels from The TVCATCHUP addon into PseudoTV. I have tried reading this thread and it seems like it may be possible by extracting the .strm file from the TVCatchup config and adding it to the .XSD file but I am not entirely sure how to do this?

On another note one channel I also want to make is a PILOT channel that plays all the S01E01 episodes from every show. Do u think this is possible?

Once again apologies for creating a new thread. Any help appreciated.
You may want to look into the My.Library utility which can automatic the .strm making process.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=98210
Thanks, I didn't really want to add everything individually to my library. I used the plugin method by adding each channel to Favorites, and then checking the xml file:

<setting id="Channel_10_type" value="9" />
<setting id="Channel_10_1" value="5400" />
<setting id="Channel_10_2" value="plugin://plugin.video.vevo/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapi.vevo.com%2Fmobile%2Fv1%2Fvideo%2Flist.json%3F%26order%3DMostViewedThisWeek&amp;mode=playAll&amp;page=1" />
<setting id="Channel_10_3" value="VevoTV" />
<setting id="Channel_10_4" value="Sit back and enjoy a 24/7 stream of music videos on VEVO TV." />
<setting id="Channel_10_rulecount" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_10_changed" value="True" />
<setting id="Channel_10_time" value="0" />
<setting id="Channel_10_rule_1_id" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_10_rule_1_opt_1" value="VevoTV" />

Can anyone advise where I am going wrong here?
Tongue 
Rofl

Did you figure this out? Its the same problem I am having. I cant get the youtube method to work either.
Why open a thread here and not post in the proper one??
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Apologies Lunatixz, I did post there but it is such an active thread that it was very quickly lost. I did read through the other thread and I couldn't work out if the above config would work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoTV LIVE Stream Issue...0