CCM 2 - Convergence Customizable Mod
I've been trying to decide what to do for Gotham for a while now, but have decided to redo CCM from scratch.

To try and get some backward compatibility the same directory "skin.confluence.custom.mod" will be used, so therefore will not run alongside CCM on your system. I've decided to bring the name "Convergence" back to life for this MOD as it covers the description of bringing everything together and with a bit of luck will evolve into a skin in it's own right.

Same principles apply - my favourite bits from other skins and mods, with easy customization for the end user.

I've not released anything as only the basic home screen is working ATM, but thought you guys could start on what should be brought across or dropped.

Initial thanks to all involved in "Confluence" and "Aeon Nox" Cheers guys.

Noli illegitimi carborundum

I am liking this if this is a sample of things to come i am gonna have to replace my current favourite skin which is the CCM and replace with this Smile

Mmmm i gotta think about what i would like to be implemented in this new build will post when i can think of a short list it might help if you can say what you won't be including by default unless requested so we know where to begin

off the top of my head for now i would say mostly requests to do with views

Bring across the New / Watched Banners that you sourced originally from the Nox Skin much better than the ticks IMHO

Wouldn't mind a Rightlist with a section for episode description but without blocking fanart

perhaps a view similar to Fanart in CCM but with the option to use logos instead of posters

also for the main menu an option to use banners or logos instead of screenshots of episodes that sometimes give away things about an episode or series especially towards the end of a season

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CCM 2 - Convergence Customizable Mod0