How to view Information in Favourites list?
Hello there, i was wondering how to view movie information from favourites list?

Cheers.

Oh yea, i believe i have the Frodo 12.2 version.
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

Look in the favourites.xml file located in your userdata (wiki) directory. It's just an XML file, so you can view/edit it with a plain text editor.
Hi artrafael.

Thanks for reply, i found the favourites.xml file and i can see my favourites there.

But what i meant was, i'd like to be able to have the favourite list visible and when i push the button "i" for information i cannot get that movies info, rating etc.

I have to go find the movie from my "normal" list and then i can push the button "i" for information. I was wondering if there was a way to get that info from the favourite list directly?
The favourites menu is just a list of shortcuts to various things you've assigned. Pressing "i" on a shortcut does nothing. You need to launch the favourite/shortcut and, assuming the shortcut displays a list of movies, you can then press "i" on the desired movie on the list to see the information.
Any way to add the "i" to the favourites list, like an add-on or something?
From the scant information you've provided so far, it appears you are using favourites to list specific movies you wish to access quickly? If so, that's a misuse of the favourites function. You should look into playlists (wiki) as a way to organize/filter your movies that meet some criteria (e.g., your favorites/wife's favorites/kid's favorites/something else). You can create a favourite that opens the playlist and, from there, you can select a movie to watch or click "i" to display information.
Aye, you are correct.

Yes that playlist thingy sounds exactly what i need.

Thank you very much.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to view Information in Favourites list?0