iOS JaXRemote - Just an XBMC Remote for iOS [Free for a month]
JaXRemote - Just an XBMC Remote for your all your needs Smile

A new remote app for iOS (iPhone/iPod only for now) and is now available on the app store for free Link to the APP Store

✓ Support for Movies, TV Shows, Music with lots of layout, live search and filter options.
✓ Now playing menu with the ability to reorder, edit playlists.
✓ Remote - Button remote and configurable gesture remote
✓ Zeroconf support for automatic recognition of XBMC servers
✓ Pull down to refresh data for Movies, TV Shows, Music
✓ Very aggressive caching of image data and meta data to speed up app.

Plenty of Screenshots, Videos (Every tab has a different video) available on the Website

Some of the upcoming features in the next version.
✓ Support for Music Videos, picture, file browsing
✓ Configurable button remote with a GUI to build layout of the remote
✓ More search and filter options for all content.
The app is free for the next one month. Download it and Enjoy. But please provide some feedback, reviews and rating. And keep looking for some amazing updates to come.
Version 0.2 Submitted to App store (Waiting approval)

Whats new in Version 0.2
1) Added Music Video Support
2) Changed TV Shows navigation - No more waiting for download of all season information. Also all TV seasons,episodes of a TV show are shown in a single screen now.
3) Organised the gestures and actions into proper sections for easier access.
4) Playing video items now clears the video playlist and adds the item into the video playlist.

Next up
1) We have downloads from people in 25 countries now in a week. Wow, I am overwhelmed. Thanks for the support. Keep downloading and giving feedback.
2) Next version(0.3) - addition of a configurable remote which am working on. Suggestions welcome.
3) File browsing and picture browsing are lower priority now.
4) I have ordered for a TV tuner card and freeview antenna (in UK). Let me check out the mythTV+XBMC combination and then try and implement PVR support as well. But this will obviously take some time.
Version 0.2 is live on the App store now. Its free and more importantly AD free.
too bad.Sad
can´t install this on my 3GS

(IOS 6.1.2)
Will give it ago.

Edit had a quick play. Seems ok. But wont be changing from the official remote app. I dont see what this offers that the official xbmc remote doesnt offer (for me anyway).
Also, the button remote seems quite poor to me. I think theres room for improvement there. Which is the main reason that i prefer the official app.
Gesture pad works great though.

Keep it up
(2013-12-25, 14:39)Trickname Wrote: too bad.Sad
can´t install this on my 3GS

(IOS 6.1.2)

Really sorry that I cant help much. I know how you feel. But with limited resources, I have to make these choices to begin supporting only the 80%+ market. If there is enough user base to justify 3Gs support(which is highly unlikely), a rethink might happen in future.

(2013-12-28, 03:14)skweezer Wrote: Will give it ago.

Edit had a quick play. Seems ok. But wont be changing from the official remote app. I dont see what this offers that the official xbmc remote doesnt offer (for me anyway).
Also, the button remote seems quite poor to me. I think theres room for improvement there. Which is the main reason that i prefer the official app.
Gesture pad works great though.

Keep it up

Thanks for your feedback. The primary difference between the official app and mine is that you dont have to keep pushing and popping views one on top of the other. I didnt like that and thats the reason I made this app to begin with. There are also more options to search, sort etc. Then, you have the added benefit of custom gesture remote. Yes, feature wise, it has a few more features and gradually I will get there and more hopefully with the continued support. Thanks for your feedback on the button remote, and I agree with you that it is very basic and poor at the moment. That is where the custom remote which is being developed now will come into the picture. I will assure you it will be as good as the custom gesture remote if not better. A couple of weeks or more, that feature should be out. Will PM you then to try the update Smile.

P. S: The app now has downloads from folks in 35 countries (Thanks guys).
Edited.....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
JaXRemote - Just an XBMC Remote for iOS [Free for a month]0