• 5(current)
[MOD] Holiday (Snow Effect) option in Aeon MQ5.
Sure thing...link below. It's a fairly large zip file...118MB. The new Holiday Themes require the Aeon MQ 6 extrapack. If you don't have it installed, I recommend installing that first and then you can just copy the backgrounds_christmas and backgrounds_halloween folders from the zip file.

Holiday Mod

I was using MassIV's snow machine to begin with, but then I found a "Heavy" Snow mod and switched to that. I just added an extra button to the Main Menu that allows you to show heavy snow, light snow, or both if you like.

@latts9923

Thanks!!!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
You bet!
It works and looks damn good! But how the collection/change view etc menus look like this now? Image

Even restored everything to default and reinstalled the extra pack still same thing on all views.
Asrock Rog Z390-H | Intel i9 9900K | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Pop!_OS 20.10 |Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019)
EVGA Hybrid FTW GTX 1070 | Corsair 16GB DDR4
Samsung 500GB SSD | 500GB Nvme SSD |500GB WD Black Nvme SSD |6TB HDD
LupinSansei,

I'm not sure what would cause that...mine looks fine.

The only way I get a similar display is if I remove my Textures.xbt file. You didn't make any changes to that file did you?
Nah I never touched that file. Maybe I'll reinstall the skin and try again. I also the enable/disable switch is missing as well when you want to enable or disable an item.

*Edit* I had a backup so I copied the texture file from that and all is good now man thanks!
Asrock Rog Z390-H | Intel i9 9900K | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Pop!_OS 20.10 |Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019)
EVGA Hybrid FTW GTX 1070 | Corsair 16GB DDR4
Samsung 500GB SSD | 500GB Nvme SSD |500GB WD Black Nvme SSD |6TB HDD
Good deal!
(2015-11-28, 03:37)latts9923 Wrote: Sure thing...link below. It's a fairly large zip file...118MB. The new Holiday Themes require the Aeon MQ 6 extrapack. If you don't have it installed, I recommend installing that first and then you can just copy the backgrounds_christmas and backgrounds_halloween folders from the zip file.

Holiday Mod

I was using MassIV's snow machine to begin with, but then I found a "Heavy" Snow mod and switched to that. I just added an extra button to the Main Menu that allows you to show heavy snow, light snow, or both if you like.

Hi latts9923

This looks awesome. i already have the snow mod implented earlier in the thread would like the heavy snow mod and stuff like yours. The file you posted above 118mb is bit large for my mobile bandwidth, im guessing its that large cause it includes the texture.xbt file.

Could you can provide just the xml files and the images needed? Im assuming it shudnt be too large without the texture.xbt file.

Thanks again Smile
(2015-12-01, 18:00)the_bo Wrote: Hi latts9923

This looks awesome. i already have the snow mod implented earlier in the thread would like the heavy snow mod and stuff like yours. The file you posted above 118mb is bit large for my mobile bandwidth, im guessing its that large cause it includes the texture.xbt file.

Could you can provide just the xml files and the images needed? Im assuming it shudnt be too large without the texture.xbt file.

Thanks again Smile

Not a problem...below is the same file without the Textures.xbt file. It's still pretty healthy at 75MB. The two extrapack folders have lots of images.

Holiday Mod minus Textures.xbt
(2015-12-02, 00:54)latts9923 Wrote:
(2015-12-01, 18:00)the_bo Wrote: Hi latts9923

Thanks again Smile

Not a problem...below is the same file without the Textures.xbt file. It's still pretty healthy at 75MB. The two extrapack folders have lots of images.

Holiday Mod minus Textures.xbt

Cheers Dude Great Work. Thanks Smile
You bet. Thank you!
Hi latts again

Any chance could upload the Christmas and halloween styles. they weren't included in that last file you sent

Cheers again.
Sure...here they are.

These were inside the Textures.xbt file, so make sure and create a folder named styles under media and place them in that folder. They should work just fine if you do that.
(2015-12-02, 14:35)latts9923 Wrote: Sure...here they are.

These were inside the Textures.xbt file, so make sure and create a folder named styles under media and place them in that folder. They should work just fine if you do that.

Sweet Big Grin Love the animated halloween one. Keep up the great work cheers Smile
@latts9923 thanks for the zip - I just installed but seem to be having some issues.

Where do I store the two banners that you have linked above so that I can select them from within the skin config?

second looks like something may be a bit off as now I cannot tell where I am on the skin since installing your mod.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Holiday (Snow Effect) option in Aeon MQ5.3