• 7(current)
[MOD] Holiday (Snow Effect) option in Aeon MQ5.
Negative. All having issues navigating.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Man, I'm at a loss. Is it the Skin Settings where you're having trouble navigating? All I can think of is that there are duplicated IDs causing conflicts from the mod I made and others you may have installed.
(2015-12-04, 04:09)latts9923 Wrote: Man, I'm at a loss. Is it the Skin Settings where you're having trouble navigating? All I can think of is that there are duplicated IDs causing conflicts from the mod I made and others you may have installed.
This is a clean install, no biggie. I'll just export my mq6 config and start from scratch. Appreciate the effort.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
@bry- & All

I started looking at my compiled Textures.xbt file after bry- said he was having texture problems. It looks like the compiler failed to capture all the images. It's about 20MB smaller than it should be. I will compile it again and ensure that it retains it's original size and upload the new one. I'll post later in the day when I can get that done. Sorry about this folks.
(2015-12-04, 14:42)latts9923 Wrote: @bry- & All

I started looking at my compiled Textures.xbt file after bry- said he was having texture problems. It looks like the compiler failed to capture all the images. It's about 20MB smaller than it should be. I will compile it again and ensure that it retains it's original size and upload the new one. I'll post later in the day when I can get that done. Sorry about this folks.

ah, no worries. thanks for investigating further.
The Textures.xbt file has been updated in the zip file and uploaded. Here's the link again...

Holiday Mod

@bry - Let me know if you're still having trouble. I think it should be good to go this time.
@latts9923 - downloading and testing now. thanks for quick turn around.
@bry-

You bet dude! Not sure what happened with that texture file. I thought it was a copy of the one I had in KODI. I copied the one that was part of the zip I uploaded and put it in my media folder. I see why you were having such a problem moving around. Haha.
@latts9923 - that was it! all is well now! thank you
@bry-

Good deal!
I have lost the Color media flags infact the media flags completely and the Video OSD Logo mod as well with this mod.
Good thing is that i have the backup before i applied this mod, anyone else using the above mods with this mod? anyway to make it work?
@MANswers

If you were using the Video OSD Logo mod from this forum, it appears to update the file IncludesVariables.xml which my mod updates as well. I believe you will have to merge both mods into one file. I'm not sure about the media flags mod, but I assume it updates some of the same files my mod uses, so the same will apply to that mod.
is it possible to add to MQ 6?
@CraftyMc

Yes, and the mod works just fine with the newest 3.3.0 update as well.
Need update mod for work with 3.3.0, don´t overwrite files or will broken resources on skin.

If edit files ok, but better wait for proper mod fix for use with 3.3.0 version.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Holiday (Snow Effect) option in Aeon MQ5.3