New to XBMC on Ubuntu, having some issues..
Hello. I have experience with XBMC in windows, but am a noob when it comes to linux in general. I installed Ubuntu 13.10 and installed xbmc through the apt-get command. It gave me the 12.0RC version which was older, but I thought "okay". When I began adding tv shows to the database (file structure unchanged from my windows box install), it would add the season art and complete the list. When I navigate into a particular show however, it displays an incomplete screen with some metadata about the show, but fails to list any art/thumbnails for the seasons enclosed. The only keypress that works is enter, which places me back on the list of tv shows. If i navigate through files, it lists the episode with the thumbnail fine. I thought that the problem was because it was the 12.0RC version, so I got version 12.2 and installed it. Alas it didn't change anything and the same issue is present. Also it seems that the library isn't responding to the clean command. If I try to remove all sources and clean the database, the shows remain unchanged.

I know that's a long read, but I tried to explain it in the most efficient way..

Any help would be awesome. Thanks.
Can you upload logs?
Just to clarify: Please upload debug log (wiki) to a public paste site and provide the assigned URL here (i.e., don't paste log contents directly in post).
Thanks for looking guys... I saw many many posts on how people have problems with this wireless usb.. So for the cost of buying another usb, I just got a small router that I can install inside the front of my case.. Going to put it into bridge mode and just run an ethernet out the back to the jack.. it's alot less headache for me and costs the same as getting another usb adapter..

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New to XBMC on Ubuntu, having some issues..0