Will we ever see xbmc on non jail broken ios devices
The head guy from the Mediabrowser team posts here occasionally. Seems like a very nice and supportive guy. Not sure why they would be calling XBMC users "penny pinching", and I would be surprised if that were any kind of consensus over there. AFAIK, they don't charge money for their own product so how would this even make sense? I think the Android MB3 app costs a few bucks, but it's not like all of the XBMC smartphone apps are free either.
(2013-12-12, 23:55)steelman1991 Wrote:
(2013-12-12, 22:41)PatrickBateman Wrote:
(2013-12-12, 11:34)mayoman Wrote: I don't think I did. I couldn't resist the chance to make a smart comment at the expense of the Apple fan club, but my serious point is that I don't think you are alone and people who buy Apple WILL pay more to get what they want.

Certainly more than I or the average Android user would be prepared to payWink

Now that I agree with Smile
It looks like media browser poster earlier is pretty sweet and does offer some incredible features. They don't seem to speak very highly of xbmc users though, calling them penny pitching tight arses :p

OK Patrick - where did you get that idea from the link - your stirring up a Hornet's nest with that comment Laugh

It's a trick to try and stir someone up to put xbmc on the app store for £38 Big Grin
Do you have a url for the penny pinching comment please?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Will we ever see xbmc on non jail broken ios devices2