Win Best Video Picker/Cleaner
Hi All

Just wondering if there is an add on out there or if it would be easy enough to create one that will pick out the best quality video and delete the inferior duplicates?

So basically if you have two movies, one is 480sd the other 1080hd. The cleaner would do the following:

- Check that they are the same movie (using library/scrapers etc)
- Check which of the duplicate movies is the best quality.
- Delete the inferior file from the HDD
- Clean the library so that the inferior entry is removed from the movies list.

Cheers
Couchpotato... There are other library managers that may do it also ie: Ember etc...
I thought Couchpotato was an autodownloader?

How would I use it to just clean out my local files?
I set mine up a while ago, iirc...

You basically setup a watch folder and CP will rename, replace and move the new file into your library. see here
Renaming
1. Click Enable
2. Enter the SABnzb movie download folder
3. Enter the destination folder of your choise
4. Select what Folder and File renaming
5. Select the Cleanup option if you like clean folders (this might remove subtitles as well, which might be a bad thing)
6. Click Save
7. Select “Extras” option

2. Enter the SABnzb movie download folder---- This will be your WATCH folder, you can manually put in whatever you want and CP will see it.

So if you have a 480p and you place a 1080p rip, torrent, nzb, whatever, in the watch folder, CP will rename it to XBMC format, move it to your main library folder, delete the old one and update XBMC... AFAIK you can skip the downloading setup and just use the library manager...
This will do what you're looking for. It's a pia to setup, but once it's done, you're good to go.
That does sound like what I'm after.

And it cleans xbmc library as well as updates?
(2014-07-24, 04:53)Stildawn Wrote: That does sound like what I'm after.

And it cleans xbmc library as well as updates?

XBMC library will only contain the new file, because the old one has been deleted by CP... So yes, it kinda cleans the library,

Are you using torrents or rips? You can just point CP to your current download or rip folder and it'll watch it for new content.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Best Video Picker/Cleaner0