Win XBMC Addons don´t work anymore
Sad 
Yesterday I installed XBMC for the first time. Wonderful software.
Today I deleted it and wanted to install it again but it does not work fine anymore.
I can't download any addon anymore ! Sometimes there is nothing displayed in the Addon tab aswell.
I deleted everything multiple times including the XBMC folder at %appdata% and also installed it on a new "Virtual Machine" with VM-WARE but the problem does still exist.

In the log file is this Error Present every time :
WARNING: XFILE::CCurlFile::CReadState::FillBuffer: curl failed with code 28
ERROR: CCurlFile::CReadState::Open, didn't get any data from stream.

The complete logfile with debuginformation enabled is at this link:
http://pastebin.com/cMg4dQaL

The Intel the debuginfromation is from, is a completly new installed XBMC application.
I tried in this example to download the Bello skin, but the error would appear at any other addon aswell.
I changed no settings at all except enabling the debug at the first start.

//EDIT**1
I already tryed the solutions discussed in this posts:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=157596
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1348892

I rebooted-, installed-, delated everything multiple times.
Tryed it on other systems: in Virtuell Maschines, at my neighbor´s pc next to my house
Seems it´s broken or something like this Sad

//EDIT**2
My Question is:
Do i something wrong?
How do i fix this issue?
Question 
[Possible Reason]

A.) I have checked my firewall settings and have seen that with every installation, a new entry of approved programs and featuers was added in the overview but the old entry remains too. Currently I have 7 times XBMC as an approved program in my firewall. It seems to be an error during uninstallation or installation of the application, not to consider old firewall settings. (I have not changed anything there at all). Maybe that's complete nonsense.

[Certainly not the solution]

Z.) Doing the "Force refresh" with the context menu does refresh the addon page (sometimes) but i still can´t access anything like the way it worked the day before.
Y.) Deleting addon15.db from the userdata folder and reboot the system dosen´t work.
X.) Deleting the entire XBMC folder multiple times with the same problem remaining (Done this 7 times already).
W.) Installing XBMC to another Computer doesn´t let the Problem disapear. I still can´t access the addon´s properly (same problem).
Pretty sure their servers are/were having issues. http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/frodo/ is where are all the official addons are stored and currently(for me at least) is definitely having issues loading. So, xbmc is probably timing out trying to connect to the server so no addons are downloading.
Vaikin thank you for your reply.
For me the site is loading pretty fast, but maybe you are right and it´s a XBMC error.

Not everyone would have to start a new post if there would be a table with the meaning of those error-codes.
No one in the internet knows what the meaning of "failure code 28" is in context to XBMC.
Maybe this could be a new topic for the wiki.
We had a big issue on the main mirror redirector, fixed now.
(2013-12-09, 01:32)Kib Wrote: We had a big issue on the main mirror redirector, fixed now.

Are you sure it is fixed? I am still not able to add any addons and Im seeing errors that it failed to open source from Http://mirrors.xbmc.org/...
Must be still having a Big issue , no new copies can be installed . That's on an Apple 2 or a Pivos box at this time. Keeps coming up that Dependencies not met error so i'm missing data from XBMC.org. Then I try to refresh or check for update and it goes no where and the ping times out. I can see it dying on the router. I'm hoping its a quick fix like a reboot of the cluster or something.
I run one of the mirrors and i can say with certainty I'm not getting very much traffic from XBMC. Only 1 or 2 hits a minute when usually the mirror gets 1-2 hits a second.
Yep, there seems to be another issue. Mirror redirector is practically offline.

PS. Thanks for the laugh about 'rebooting the cluster'.
It should be back up!
Are you sure? I just tried to download XBMC from xbmc.org, no luck
now I can't update any add-ons
I'm having the same problem... 3rd party repository work (angelscry), but XBMC.org add-ons are not showing up.
They're down again :\
sadness Sad
Openelec has been down all day also, and I need access to both to finish up some testing Sad ...kind of odd both sites being out at the same time, unless they share a common server redirect farm. Guess I can get back to real life for a while.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Addons don´t work anymore0