Win XBMC Addons don´t work anymore
hello
Yesterday I installed my respberry pi with xmbc and the xbmc-addons are still empty. I tried several time the force update context menu but it remains empty. what can I do else?
delete addons.db in the userdata folder
in additionof the Database addons#.db delete the contents of the userdata (wiki) temp namely the commoncache.db file folder and restart xbmc
(2013-12-31, 14:07)uNiversal Wrote: in additionof the Database addons#.db delete the contents of the userdata (wiki) temp namely the commoncache.db file folder and restart xbmc

and what has that even got anything to do with that? totally pointless to do
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Not really, its helped and fixed some of my addons problems.
(2013-12-31, 15:46)uNiversal Wrote: Not really, its helped and fixed some of my addons problems.

having an empty repo is totally unrelated with that! how can you even have that file if you are not even able to install ANY addon.

Maybe the rpi just hasn't got a proper connected network
@universal
Dont be childish by reporting me.

The fact is that the suggestion by the other user is valid solution for possible fixing an empty repo issue so that's why I didn't "pick" on him.
I just respond to the wrong advice you gave about deleting commoncache that would fix it.
Hello uNiversal
Thank you very much for your support! Your hint was very helpful and it works now!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Addons don´t work anymore0