Subtitle download no longer working?
No idea what happened, but since yesterday my subtitle download just stopped working. When i try to enable the addon in the video gui, nothing happend. When I switch to confluence skin, it works fine. Any idea what might be causing this? (osx)
are you using the latest Monthly? Because I think its tied to the new call method on the blog

Making Subtitle Search Better
Oh
Well that explains, I made a post about that (which has been completely deleted?) - I grabbed the nightly on Saturday (I think a build from 12/06/2013) and yeah, using A.N can't pull down subs anymore.
yes I do since frodo no longer works on osx
Get XBMC 13 alpha 9. It is the last working build before the change.
So if I understand correctly, all skins will need to be updated for the new subtitle download functionality? And only confluence is updated as of today?
And will AEON Nox get the update for this new subtitle implementation?
I certainly hope so, it's an amazing feature, worked incredibly well on 12.2 with Aeon Nox.
Big Noid is working on the XBMC 13 version of Aeon Nox, which would definitely have working subtitles.
I love this skin and use a lot of subtitles download so until the new version come out here what I done to get subtitles download works. It"s not "skinned" but it works.

Comment all related scripts for download subtitle in includes.xml (from line 2530 to 2535 with the 4.1.9 version) and add <onclick>ActivateWindow(SubtitleSearch)</onclick>.

Then copy the DialogSubtitles.xml from confluence skin to the aeon skin folder.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1549056

Those are the steps
@Kartman:
Could you share the modified includes.xml and the DialogSubtitles.xml, please?
Code:
<control type="togglebutton" id="703">
                    <width>100</width>
                    <height>100</height>
                    <texturefocus>special://skin/extras/BigIcons/Subtitle.png</texturefocus>
                    <texturenofocus>-</texturenofocus>
                    <alttexturefocus>special://skin/extras/BigIcons/Subtitle.png</alttexturefocus>
                    <alttexturenofocus>-</alttexturenofocus>
                    <label>31356</label>
                    <font>-</font>
                    <colordiffuse>$VAR[FocusTextureColorVar]</colordiffuse>
                    <onclick>Close</onclick>
                  <!--<onclick>RunScript($INFO[Skin.String(SubtitleScript_Path)])</onclick>
                    <altclick>Skin.SetAddon(SubtitleScript_Path,xbmc.python.subtitles)</altclick>
                    <altclick>Close</altclick>
                    <altclick>RunScript($INFO[Skin.String(SubtitleScript_Path)])</altclick>
                    <usealttexture>IsEmpty(Skin.String(SubtitleScript_Path))</usealttexture>-->
                <onclick>ActivateWindow(SubtitleSearch)</onclick>
</control>

The code start from line 2519. Comment from line 2530 to 2534 with <!-- and --> to the end. And add <onclick>ActivateWindow(SubtitleSearch)</onclick> after the comment and before </control> tag.
and
Quote:rename script-XBMC-Subtitles-main.xml to DialogSubtitles.xml
@Kartman

Thank you!! Cool
@Kartman:
Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Subtitle download no longer working?0