Problems with new install.
I've been running Serverwmc for many years and after doing an update yesterday to 1.0.0.63 build 1255 my server HD took a dump.  Sure its not related  just coincided with a reboot and power cycle.

I built up another server using the same new build and all is working but have questions on differences I'm seeing.
Running Window 7, Serverwmc  1.0.0.63 build 1255 with Kodi running on Raspberry pies with HD Homerun and HD Homerun prime for tv sources.

My main concern is in the previous server I was running as long as TVs were tuned to the same station they shared one tuner channel.  Now I'm seeing that if I have 3 TVs tuned to the same channel I am utilizing 3 tuners. it also shows channel as Unknown which may be why it is attaching to a new turner for each because it does not recognize they are really the same channel it also shows the clients IP instead of the device name.

Did I miss something in the settings when I reinstalled or is this a change in the build?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Gary
Nothing in the new build should have affected the tuner utilization, so I think your noticing that the channel is unknown is most likely the cause too.  So the best thing would be to get to the bottom of that.  What does wmc show for this channel?

As for the ip address thing, check this setting in swmc's config UseIPAddressAsRemoteClientName and see what it is set to.
Windows Media Center PVR addon (pvr.wmc) and server backend (ServerWMC)
http://bit.ly/serverwmc
it is set to false

<UseIPAddressAsRemoteClientName>false</UseIPAddressAsRemoteClientName>

but the fact that the channel  is <unknown> may have more to do with it using multiple turners

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problems with new install.0