• 43(current)
Help us solving the AirPlay issue when using iOS7 devices
There is a Sticks thread for ios8 related Problems at the very Top of this Forum - read it and you will find your answers
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I'm having problems streaming from and iphone with iOS 7 to XBMC 13.2.

The XBMC device always appears in the airplay device list on my iphone. So apparently that's not a problem. But when trying to stream, absolutely nothing happens. I've checked the xbmc.log and no signs of anything appears.

I've found a way to solve it, but I have to do the same routine every time I try to stream. If I go into the settings of XBMC and disable & enable the Airplay ability, it suddenly works.

Any solution for this?
A link to the new thread would have been nice.
its sticky on the top of this forum. I think its really good visible.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
(2014-11-02, 13:42)waxer Wrote: I'm having problems streaming from and iphone with iOS 7 to XBMC 13.2.

The XBMC device always appears in the airplay device list on my iphone. So apparently that's not a problem. But when trying to stream, absolutely nothing happens. I've checked the xbmc.log and no signs of anything appears.

I've found a way to solve it, but I have to do the same routine every time I try to stream. If I go into the settings of XBMC and disable & enable the Airplay ability, it suddenly works.

Any solution for this?

from what app do you stream?
  • 43(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help us solving the AirPlay issue when using iOS7 devices7