xbmc org addons nothing in it
When i try to download XBMC, any format, it stops then 5 mins later it says the server that it is trying to connect to is not responding.

How do i download XBMC?? or is the server offline at the moment?

Please Help.
Offline as per http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=180016
okay any idea when it will be back online pal?
I am trying to download Frodo for a new Windows 8 machine I bought and whether I use IE or Chrome I get what appears to be a time-out error when I click on the Windows icon on http://xbmc.org/download/

What am I doing incorrectly? I was able to download the XBIAN installer from the same machine, but this was not from the XBMC mirrors.

In IE I get the following message:
Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

What you can try:
It appears you are connected to the Internet, but you might want to try to reconnect to the Internet.

Retype the address.

Go back to the previous page.

Most likely causes:
•You are not connected to the Internet.
•The website is encountering problems.
•There might be a typing error in the address.

In Chrome I get the following message:

Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to mirrors.xbmc.org

Did you mean: xbmc.­org
(2013-12-09, 20:46)IoH_DocNsanE Wrote: Oh my god I just spent 4 hours trying to figure out why the official repo wasn't loading anything (first time installer), I am so happy to find out that this is an issue with the mirrors and not my brain!!
Me too! It took me so long to figure this out (after hours of anger).
It would seem that your issue is that you can't read any of the the other posts that say the mirrors are down.
Just close those stupid threads.

SERVERS ARE DOWN - GO FOR REAL LIVE GUYS!
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmc org addons nothing in it1