Xbmc mirrors down
You can edit you own messages, your first has been erased allready.
I think a moderator did put it in the garbage can.
Ok cool I'm not trying to get banned I do apologize and will look over rules
Hi Ned,

I notice that the nightly builds aren't on the mirrors either (it's been like this since the 8th). I assume it's the same issue?
For example, going directly to one of the mirrors you posted, shows that the last XBMC Nightly is:
Code:
http://ftp.fau.de/xbmc/nightlies/      
XBMCSetup-20131208-b7ef080-master.exe 08-Dec-2013 09:02   58M

(2013-12-10, 02:04)Ned Scott Wrote: A fresh install will give you issues even if you manually download XBMC directly from a local mirror since XBMC won't be able to update scrapers and other add-ons that have been fixed since 12.2 has been released.

It's possible, but the Team would like to discourage people try this at this time, due to the complicated steps involved.
(2013-12-13, 20:32)edrikk Wrote: Hi Ned,

I notice that the nightly builds aren't on the mirrors either (it's been like this since the 8th). I assume it's the same issue?
For example, going directly to one of the mirrors you posted, shows that the last XBMC Nightly is:
Code:
http://ftp.fau.de/xbmc/nightlies/      
XBMCSetup-20131208-b7ef080-master.exe 08-Dec-2013 09:02   58M

(2013-12-10, 02:04)Ned Scott Wrote: A fresh install will give you issues even if you manually download XBMC directly from a local mirror since XBMC won't be able to update scrapers and other add-ons that have been fixed since 12.2 has been released.

It's possible, but the Team would like to discourage people try this at this time, due to the complicated steps involved.

due to the change our nightly builder has nog regained access to the new server. this will be solved within the next few days.
primary goal was to fix the mirrors for normal operations
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thanks for that Martijn, as always!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbmc mirrors down2