Message boxes disappear too quickly from screen
The problem is about message boxes being displayed in the lower right corner, they tend to disappear before long(er) messages can be displayed in full.
Right now, the CEC initial start up displays on my OpenELEC setup (using latest Gotham nightly build, dated 9th December).

For me, the message box shows information the CEC's firmware: "Firmware can be...", but the messagebox disappears before I can actually read the whole message. Luckily, the message is placed in the xbmc.log as well, so I know what the message is about.

It would be nice however to change the display time of message boxes in a way, that the entire message would be displayed at least once, or twice for comfort.
I have to agree. The time to display them should be an option (probably is buried in some config file) but a keystroke to display the last message would be a nice feature too. Or better a page listing all of the recent messages.,
(2013-12-11, 02:55)spinnaker Wrote: I have to agree. The time to display them should be an option (probably is buried in some config file) but a keystroke to display the last message would be a nice feature too. Or better a page listing all of the recent messages.,

+1!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Message boxes disappear too quickly from screen0