Missing netflix logo
Apologies if this has been posted before but I did a good search and couldn't find anything.

Iv just noticed that for House of Cards (the kevin spacey one) the logo for Netflix is missing.
Where it usually says HBO/showtime/FOX etc there is just a video reel with a ' ? ' infront of it.

Any idea how to fix this?

A small issue but important for a perfectionist!

Thanks
save as Netflix.png into / your aeon-nox folder / media / flags / studios
Fantastic Smile Solved the problem perfectly.

Thank you very much!
Now trying to get BBC America to work, found a logo and done the same however it has come up in black and is hard to see on XBMC, any ideas?
Here it is:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k6umduf8goesu6...merica.png
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(
Perfect that's what I was looking for, thank you!
So I am trying to do the same thing but no such folders exist in my skin folder. Could it be because I downloaded Gothem? Any guidance would be appreciatedSad.
(2014-05-28, 14:42)kristina27 Wrote: So I am trying to do the same thing but no such folders exist in my skin folder. Could it be because I downloaded Gothem? Any guidance would be appreciatedSad.

Just go to your Aeon Nox Skin folder and then move forward into your "media" folder. This should be empty in your case...
Simply create a folder called "flags" and open it. Now create a folder called "studios" and place your studio png's in it and they should show up straight away.
Good luck Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing netflix logo0