From Subtitles add-on to subtitles service. The no-trouble How-to.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
jeesus Offline
Can anyone please-please code service for subclub.eu Estonian subtitles? It was presented in the last version of XBMC Subtitles, probably could get the most part of code from there. Smile
find quote
glavanesti Offline
Hello "amet" you can make an addon for Romanian subtitles from this because address "http://subtitrari.regielive.ro/" and number one in Romania. In XBMC Frodo worked great. Thank you very much.
find quote
amet Offline
How do ya like them apples?
please read the last paragraph in the first post of this thread

Always read the XBMC_Online_Manual,Frequently_Asked_Questions and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting use -> Log_file.
find quote
glavanesti Offline
Ok ok but I just wanted to remember and not a mandatory requirement. Many thanks for the work you do for us all. Sorry for my English.
find quote
amet Offline
How do ya like them apples?
If you are Romanian, contact the site owner and ask them for a permission to use the site for XBMC. Explain how it's done, that they will not have any site traffic( if they live of adds) and see if they have search and download API.

If they agree that we can use it then maybe( just maybe ) I can slap it together and make it work.

I tend not to make services for sites that do not give us permission, they get pissed off if you don't ask Smile

Always read the XBMC_Online_Manual,Frequently_Asked_Questions and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting use -> Log_file.
find quote
Zadd Offline
i have crystalbuntu i update recently for gotham and the subtitles dont work any fix please i read everything do the wiki step by step and still dont have subtitles
find quote
nickr Offline
Donor
debug log

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the plus button and increase my reputation :)
find quote