• 2(current)
From Subtitles add-on to subtitles service. The no-trouble How-to.
hmm...that's the problem.I can't find any ...

Or do they have a different name ?
are you sure you are running Gotham?

if so hit 'c' force refresh on XBMC.org repository
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
as far as I know ...yes :
Just updated the xbmc install when I got home from work.
Version is now : XBMC 13.0 ALPHA11 Git:8eb49b3 and it works, now I could select the services!
The ALPHA number is lower, but now it works. Big Grin
All this was covered in the post #1 you answered to...
Always read the XBMC Online Manual,Frequently Asked Questions and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting use -> Log file.

Wikif'ed: HOW-TO:Setup subtitle services (wiki)
(2014-01-07, 16:44)jurrabi Wrote: All this was covered in the post #1 you answered to...

True , but in the First version (alpha12) I used, I could not find any subtitle provider services, let alone configure one ..
Since I "updated" to version alpha11 (!?!) I did find them, and indeed could configure those services.
(2014-01-09, 22:00)B4MB4M Wrote:
(2014-01-07, 16:44)jurrabi Wrote: All this was covered in the post #1 you answered to...

True , but in the First version (alpha12) I used, I could not find any subtitle provider services, let alone configure one ..
Since I "updated" to version alpha11 (!?!) I did find them, and indeed could configure those services.

I have the same problem, after upgrading to latest monthly alpha build (jan 1). No subtitle addons found anywhere. There is also no way to select the "Get More..." button using my remotes, I have to enable and use the mouse to click it.
Which build should I switch to?

Update1: I switched to the jan 4 nightly build (thought it would be the same as the one working for B4MB4M, but mine is still alpha12) with same issue.
System > Video > Subtitles > Default TV Service
List is empty, and must use mouse to click "Get More..." (neither remote nor arrow keys work)
Get More... sends me to Add-ons - Subtitles but list is empty.
There is no Subtitles category found in my "all add-ons" list, and none found using search. A problem with the repository?

Update2: Problem solved. I had to force refresh the repository for the Subtitles addons to show up.
System > Add-ons > Get Add-ons
On "XBMC.org Add-ons" press 'c' to configure, and select "Force refresh".
The problem remains with being unable to select "Get More..." when no subtitle addons are installed. When some are installed I can simply press right to get there.
HTPC Zotac ZBOX HD-ID33BR (Intel Atom D525, NVIDIA NG-ION, 4xBD, etc), 2GB DDR2 RAM, 40GB OCZ Agility2 SSD, Win 8.1, XBMC 13.
SERVER AMD Phenom II X4 910e, Asus M4A785TD-V EVO/U3S6, 8GB DDR3 RAM, 6xHDDs, Win Srv 2012 R2.
A/V BenQ W1400 DLP FHD/3D projector w 104" motor screen, Samsung 40" LCD FHD TV, Onkyo 7.1 receiver, Infinity Alpha speakers, Supra cables.
Is there any way to download "English for Foreign Language Parts"-type subtitles with this new system?
I downloaded the latest generic nightly build (13.0-ALPHA 12 Git:6ea5b07) but the subtitle plugin doesn't really work for me.

I activated the opensubtitles.org plugin and I can open this plugin from the subtitle menu. But when I've opened it, I can't seem the browse from the available subtitles.

I press the down button to choose a subtitle but nothing happens, does anyone else recognize this?
Is the new service using a long time to find subtitles? I only get "searching for subtitles" and no results. Tried waiting for a couple of minutes but no results are retrieved. I have tried the 4 available services.
Hello.
I have the same problem with loading subtitles from one week.
I have error 'str' object has no attribute 'hexdigest' or waiting for subtitles.
This xbmc subtitles addons is very poor
(2014-01-14, 12:52)tatran Wrote: Hello.
I have the same problem with loading subtitles from one week.
I have error 'str' object has no attribute 'hexdigest' or waiting for subtitles.
Debug Log? what add-on?

(2014-01-14, 12:52)tatran Wrote: This xbmc subtitles addons is very poor

2 options there
1. don't use it
2. fix it yourself

it is open source, everyone is welcome to fix things... if you are still not happy I would be willing to refund you exact amount you paid to download the add-on.

amet
i cant find divxplanet in gotham. Please create divxplanet service.
(2014-01-14, 22:47)BTopbas Wrote: i cant find divxplanet in gotham. Please create divxplanet service.

Please see the post above yours (or read the whole thread).
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
From Subtitles add-on to subtitles service. The no-trouble How-to.1